Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

looking for some plug ins!!!!

Quote Reply
looking for some plug ins!!!!
i'd like to get some plug ins done for a recent install of links sql

lemme know how much they would cost..and if we're in the ballpark it'll be a go....it is for an adult links site.

I'm looking for the following

1) a 'Tell a Friend" plug - in... just an automatic thing that the person emails to a friend saying how great the site is!

2) a 'recommend it' plug.. that would be on each link description that someone could email to a friend that would say 'here's a great link i found on xxx site.

3a) a reciprocal link checker
3b) if a site has a reciprocal link they get a 'featured site' graphic and placed at the top of their relevent category
Quote Reply
Re: [stevestud] looking for some plug ins!!!! In reply to
Not sure about 1 and 3, but I'm pretty sure Pugdog already has number 2 done. Have a look on the download page, or you may have to have a look on his site. I think its called 'Recommend_It' Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [stevestud] looking for some plug ins!!!! In reply to
Hi Steve,

We have a Reciprocal Link Checker Plugin available and also have the capability to create a "Tell-a-friend" plugin pretty quickly. Please email me for exact details and prices, jack@gossamer-threads.com

Jack.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack Ong, C.O.O., Gossamer Threads, Inc.
9th Floor, 100 West Pender, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6B 1R8
Email: <jack@gossamer-threads.com>
Tel: (604) 687-5804 Fax: (604) 687-5806
Quote Reply
Re: [JackOng] looking for some plug ins!!!! In reply to
Hi Jack,

Would the Tell-a-Friend Plug in be something you might consider putting in the plug-in download area as a pay plug-in if you write it here?

Maybe others would be interested in this also.
Quote Reply
Re: [sooke] looking for some plug ins!!!! In reply to
That's a good idea, thank you. We only release plugins once they are fully tested and meet our standards. So yes, we will release the plugins publicly once they reach that point.

Jack.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [JackOng] looking for some plug ins!!!! In reply to
In Reply To:
That's a good idea, thank you. We only release plugins once they are fully tested and meet our standards. So yes, we will release the plugins publicly once they reach that point.

Jack.

Hi Jack,

If someone pays you to create a plugin, do you have some sort of arangement if they then want to offer it to GT users as a paid plugin through the GT plugin system?

What I was thinking was - for eg. if I paid you to develop a plugin, I could then offer it to the GT community as a paid plugin. It could then be purchased through your site, and any profits could be split. Perhaps the split in the GT direction could help pay for further developments or bug fixes as needed.

I don't know, just a thought. There might be an opportunity to fund projects while still keeping the professional GT hands in control of the programming.

Regan.
Quote Reply
Re: [ryel01] looking for some plug ins!!!! In reply to
Hi Regan,

Can you send me an email about this?

Jack.