Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Replace current review script with this one?

Quote Reply
Replace current review script with this one?
Hello,
Was wondering if someone can tell me if it's possible to replace the current LINKS SQL review script with the following: http://www.review-script.com/index.php

If so, can you quote me a cost?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: [skunker] Replace current review script with this one? In reply to
Skunker,

Just out of curiosity, why are you looking to replace the reviews? What's the specific feature you're looking for that the LinksSQL review system doesn't have? (Or is it that you're allready using this one?)

Safe swoops
Sangiro
Quote Reply
Re: [sangiro] Replace current review script with this one? In reply to
Hi Sangiro!
Is dropzone.com your site? Are those reviews from the LinksSQL script? If so, that's what I wanted to do!
Thanks for replying.
Quote Reply
The Review feature has been included in LSQL since 2.1.2 (beta in 2.1.1 I think). You can access it with;

http://www.yoursite.com/cgi-bin/links/review.cgi

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Hi Sangiro!
Is dropzone.com your site? Are those reviews from the LinksSQL script? If so, that's what I wanted to do!
Thanks for replying.

Yup - that's my site and it's all done with LinksSQL. Start by understanding how the basic review features in LinksSQL works and then start looking though these forums for plugins and globals that will help you customize it to what you want. There are loads of resources and little tweaks out there if you look around. Smile

Safe swoops
Sangiro