Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Review plug in
Hello

We are looking for someone that can custome design a review plug in to expand the current review system..

The features we are looking for are:

1- Admin ability to allow or disallow users to review their own links reviews, and receive an email once a review is ready to be validated, that should still allow the admin to validate reviews.

2- Linkowners ability to delete reviews for links they owe if it is inappropriate or respond to them (posted only and no emails are sent)

3- Review filter option where reviews with certian words will be rejected.

can someone let us know if this is possible and if yes, how much will it cost to do.
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] Review plug in In reply to
Hi,

I'm working on these features for several of the plugins being finished up.

1 -- that should be easy, just check to see if the user is the same as the link owner. As for the email, it probably can be done with a post_hook on the add review routine.

2 -- I have this being built in, for a slightly different purpose, and it will try to detect and prevent abuse. Allowing them to respond, requires more advanced routines, as I started to build into the Ultra_Comments system.

3 -- I'm sure using a post_hook it can be scanned with the bad_words list and set to "rejected".

So, some of these back-end routines are being worked on, so that I can use them in other plugins.

If you need something customized, I could probably put it together, but it would be more pricey than if you were willing to wait and add the modules in as I finish them. I'd have to hack it together, and it would bypass some of the upgradability I'm trying to build in to all these updated routines.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Review plug in In reply to
Thanks

Can you PM the price for putting a plug in together?
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory