Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Price Quote to Add Secure Password Lookup

Quote Reply
Price Quote to Add Secure Password Lookup
Hello -

I have been using DBMan for quite sometime, starting with the flat file version and then upgrading to SQL.

Because I had so many of the MODs integrated into the orginal version I had a programmer upgrade the flat file html.pl to work with SQL.

One of the things that the programmer did for us was to remove the Secure Password Lookup Mod so that users could log directly in without waiting for the email with their login information. Once they created their UserName/Password they were taken directly to the "Add" form.

Since that time we have been getting so many "bogus" email addresses that I want to go back to the Secure Password Lookup and force them to confirm their email addresses before they are able to login and add a profile.

We would need the following:

Secure Password Lookup mod along with the add ons
Get Email
Change Email
Change Password

We would also need detailed instructions on how this was accomplished so that our webmaster will have the information so that if there are any problems down the road he can troubleshoot.

If you are interested, send me a quote.

TIA -
Quote Reply
Re: [donm] Price Quote to Add Secure Password Lookup In reply to
Sorry folks - we had a major computer crash and we are just now getting everything back in order here and are now returning to this project.

If you had sent a quote to us for this job before - please do so again, also we will also take any new quotes to complete this project for us.

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: [donm] Price Quote to Add Secure Password Lookup In reply to
Anyone?