Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Mod request for LinksSQL - $$$ quotes please

Quote Reply
Mod request for LinksSQL - $$$ quotes please
Hi all,

I've got a client who runs a directory using LinksSQL. The listings in their directory are both free and paid. The paid listings get extra information displayed and a link to their web site included. The free ones only get the name/phone number.

When someone goes into a category to add a link, one of the questions they are asked is if they want a paid or free listing. Currently the email generated by the request goes to the moderator. I'd like to have it where the email goes to the moderator if its a free request OR if the request is for a paid link, I'd like the inquiry to be emailed to the sales department for followup.

So, I'm looking for someone who could add this custom feature, please reply with a quote or if you need more details, please list specifics and I'll get back to you. Not sure if posting $$$ quotes is permitted, so if not, please PM me or send me an email to dave@detailsfree.com

David
Quote Reply
Re: [davenet] Mod request for LinksSQL - $$$ quotes please In reply to
Please see PM...

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!