Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Quote 2 jobs - Links SQL modification

Quote Reply
Quote 2 jobs - Links SQL modification
I request quotes for 2 jobs:

1) (urgent) installing Links SQL with two new fields for posting articles (lead and body), in detailed mode. I have tried, but I am not able to validate or modify links (error message: links have changed since you last accessed it).

2) Bigger job, but not too complicated. Making a new publishing system (prefer a modification of Links SQL) for a Norwegian daily newspaper (www.klassekampen.no) + maybe hosting. It does not have to include graphical design/templates.

* A front page with headlines and leads, and headlines for different news categories.

* Ability to post news to different news categories, with latest story on top.

* Ability to subsribe to different news categories.

* Ability to specify the time when the news story should be published (like midnight).

* Disscussion forum.

* Ability to activate posting of comments to news articles, and reply to other comments.

* Picture archive and/or possibilty to post pictures with articles.

* PDA friendly web pages (not a priority).

* Polls (not a priority).

Best regards,
Keitl Reigstad
Quote Reply
Re: [Ketil] Quote 2 jobs - Links SQL modification In reply to
Dear Keitl,

1) We can do it, but may be you will simply get an advise that will help you to solve it.

If you’d like us to do it we’d need all the details (server etc.) to make it. We’ll charge hourly - $12/hour.

2) I would suggest to make this system from scratch, as you don’t need most of Links features here, then it will be much easier to make it from ground zero. Should not take more than 2 weeks with the budget around $1200 (including polls and forums). But if you’d say to use Links, it is also possible, no problem. May be will take a bit longer to develop.

Let me know if it is within your budget.

Best regards,

Gabriel.
Quote Reply
Re: [sgabriel] Quote 2 jobs - Links SQL modification In reply to
Ouch...$1200?

Hmm I'll do it for $1000 :)
Quote Reply
Re: [Ketil] Quote 2 jobs - Links SQL modification In reply to
Dear Ketil,
Went thru your requirement, we can do for $300 for both of your requirement... I think it could be better if we can chat in person... Pls mail me how to proceed from now...

with regards,
anand
----
Agriya Infoway Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.agriya.com/
Mobile : +91-9841430004

Last edited by:

agriya: Jan 24, 2002, 9:06 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Quote 2 jobs - Links SQL modification In reply to
Let´s wait. Maybe someone will make it for free Sly

Michael