Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

HTML templates converted to Luna templates for links 3

Quote Reply
HTML templates converted to Luna templates for links 3
just looking for someone to help convert my normal templates to the Luna system. Would like to offer fast smoother pages to our visitors. please pm me.
Quote Reply
Re: [carminejg3] HTML templates converted to Luna templates for links 3 In reply to
Yes, I would like this too.
PM me as well. My site's pretty custom, but so tired, needing a facelift.

I hope you don't mind the piggyback post.
Quote Reply
Re: [SSmeredith] HTML templates converted to Luna templates for links 3 In reply to
Hi,

What kind of design would you be looking for? I'm aiming to make some "basic" template sets, based on prior sets (i.e Yahoo, Snap, etc) - but CSS based, and XHTML valid. ... or are you after something different? (I'm all ears :))

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] HTML templates converted to Luna templates for links 3 In reply to
I cannot find anything related to Yahoo subcats in 3.2?

In Admin -> Setup there is a parameter for that, but in the templates I cannot find anything abot that. Is it missing in luna templates?
Thanks a lot for your help,
Christian

Quote Reply
Re: [cwschroeder] HTML templates converted to Luna templates for links 3 In reply to
Hi,

Do you mean like on our site, with categories?

http://www.ultranerds.com/

If so, there is still the plugin for that (last page of plugin downloads I believe - called YahooSubCats)

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!