Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Complex Linktrade Script

Quote Reply
Complex Linktrade Script
Alright, we're in need of a fairly complicated mod. that will require whoever is writing it to be very familiar with Links SQL and totally comfortable with editing of the script. The right person for the job will also have at least a couple good references that we can check. Please get back to me ASAP as we will be needing this script soon.

Quote Reply
Re: Complex Linktrade Script In reply to
You need to post more about what the job entails.

PUGDOGŪ Enterprises, Inc.
FAQ:http://LinkSQL.com/FAQ
Forum:http://LinkSQL.com/forum
Quote Reply
Well whoever is writing the script will first need to tell us our limitations before we can say exactly what we want but for the most part this is what we need:

Webmasters must first signup as users before they can add sites into our database (This is already done). Once they have signed up they can login and add/modify each individual site listing (done as well). When they add a site I want the next page to give them a unique linkcode which is associated with that particular site as well as be sent an email with this info. Anytime a hit is sent through that linkcode that particular site is given credit and will move up/down in the search results depending on their account totals as compared to the other webmasters in the system. We're not sure if we want to make a 1-1 ratio on hits in/out much like a toplist or simply give more weight based on who has the most traffic in. Obviously there are some major details which will need to be worked out with the programmer. In any case, I hope this is enough info. to give you guys some idea of what we're looking for. If there is any other info. you need than please feel free to contact me at rich@wiredsolutions.net

Thanks,
rich

P.S. We will gladly pay the going hourly rate for this custom mod. Slightly less if it is made available to the general public.

Quote Reply
This mod. is currently being worked on. there is no longer any need for programmers to contact us any further on this. Thank you to everyone who replied.

- Rich