Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Commercial support wanted!

Quote Reply
Commercial support wanted!
Hello from the wet UK Unsure,

We are looking for a commercial (ideally UK or EU based) DBMan support company. We have a very busy secure site running a custom DbMan 1.1 application with MySql 3.23.58 on a Linux dedicated platform. The application is in simple terms a "time and billing" system with a user registration module. Companies with proven perl / php / MySql / Linux experience are preferred.

Our current supplier is moving to pastures new and therefore we need to replace them with an organisation capable of development and support for our application. The initial support contract would be for a 6 month period with a further option to renew for a further 12 months. We also have significant development work to be bid for and this would be in addition to the support contract.

More detailed information will be provided in due course but if anyone is interested (one man companies need not apply) then please respond to this thread. I will then provide contact details via messenger.

Thanks in advance,
Rob Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [rcrossland] Commercial support wanted! In reply to
Quote:
Hello from the wet UK ,

Ah, at least its not just down where I am :( (was sunny earlier).

Quote:
We are looking for a commercial (ideally UK or EU based) DBMan support company. We have a very busy secure site running a custom DbMan 1.1 application with MySql 3.23.58 on a Linux dedicated platform. The application is in simple terms a "time and billing" system with a user registration module. Companies with proven perl / php / MySql / Linux experience are preferred.

Hi. We'd be interested =)

If you could PM/email me over more details on your requirements, I'd be more than happy to discus this with you. You can reach me on andy@ultranerds.com.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!