Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Classifieds and Personals Mod

Quote Reply
Classifieds and Personals Mod
I didn't find what I was looking for when I did a search.
I am looking for a addon (paid or not) that allows you to:

1) Require payment for adding links to the database. Would be great if it gave you the ability to charge different rates per category.

2) Allowed the end user to pay for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or a year at a time, and automatically notified them before their subscription was over. Delete the ad when the subscription was over (perhaps set up a que for the admin the flush)

3) vB authentication (already a plugin) but then allow the user to post as annonymous, if they want to.

4) All with a realtime payment system that hooked into the major providers (we haven't picked one yet.)

5) Scramble my eggs in the am, too.

There might be other things, but this is the main stuff. I want these kinds of customizations to use Links for personals and classifieds. How much would this cost to build? Would it be built just for me as a custom job, or built with the larger links community in mind (I prefer the latter - for support and bug tracking issues, mainly) Either way, I'd like to find out a price from an experienced coder. You can PM or email me if you want to take this offline.