Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Automation System Custom Mod

Quote Reply
Automation System Custom Mod
Hello,

I need a mod to randomly select 10 listings that are from the database, and place them on the front page of our web site via SSI. The script needs to keep track of all of the listings it has already randomly selected to make sure it doesn't place them on the page again. When it gets to the end and has done them all, then it starts over making sure not to use the same 10 listings it did last time. We have a limited budget of about $100. If you can help, I would appreciate it. It everything turns out good, we may use you for our next bigger project of incorperating a buying and membership system. We can give you $35 up front and then the $65 ater the project is finished. If you are intrested please email me at dgtech@riverview.net and type in the subjet "TARTSG MOD JOB". Or private message me, email is better.

David

ps. I need to choose the fields that it places on the main page, Name, email, Title etc..And the way it looks
Quote Reply
Re: [webwizzz] Automation System Custom Mod In reply to
Hi. Is this for Links 2, or Links SQL? I could probably do this for $70. If this is ok, please email me at webmaster@ace-installer.com.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Automation System Custom Mod In reply to
Hello,

This is for Links 2.0.
That would be great!

Please send me your contact info.
My email address is dgtech@riverview.net

David