Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Internet Technologies :

setting up mysql and mysqlman

Quote Reply
setting up mysql and mysqlman
Frown ok my dad and i are trying to set up a website for our business that were starting.. we have most of it set up and were trying to integrate mysql with paypal.. our hosting service is valueweb.. it automatically gave us sql.. but we needed a remote acess prog.. so we dloaded mysqlman.. we try to login to mysql so we can work with it.. we have all of the login info and all the info in the cfg file typed correctly.. so we try to login.. but we get an error message saying that it failed.. can some1 help us.. tell us what info u need i.e. error messages etc.. and well give u that info so that u can help.. we wont give u anything like login info or stuff like that.. well use fake stuff for examples if needed.. but we are looking for help.. weve spent several days talking with tech support and thinking and searching for tutorials.. and we cannot find anything that helps us with our situation.. were practically going insane here bcuz we dont know what to do.. ok well now im rambling.. but we could use some help if someone is willing to.. plz and thanks sooo verry much for any help that u could give us SmileSmile