Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Internet Technologies :

LinkExtor.pm .. but where?

Quote Reply
LinkExtor.pm .. but where?
I've been searching for this for ages. All I seem to get redirected too on PerlDoc and Google is the documents page, but nothing to actually download the .pm file!

I'm trying to do this, cos a client of mine isn't allowed to have custom Perl Modules installed globally over the server (sucks)....so I'm having to upload the friggin thing into sub folders by the script that uses them (like Links 2.0 used to).

Cheers for any help in advance.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] LinkExtor.pm .. but where? In reply to
HTML::LinkExtor should already be installed by default.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] LinkExtor.pm .. but where? In reply to
Tell me about it! None of LWP was installed, none of HTTP, none of HTML, and none of URI! Its really pissing me off. All I'm trying to do is get my spider plugin working on a copy of Links SQL...but its taken me well over 5-10 hours trying to figure out how the hell to get it working! Its cost me more in time trying to fix it, thasn I'm making on the plugin Unimpressed

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!