Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Internet Technologies :

I need help please. Does anyone know what may cause this problem?

Quote Reply
I need help please. Does anyone know what may cause this problem?
Hi, I'm having a rather strange problem and nowhere I was able to find any information of such an event.
I made a simple HTML page with rollover effects on an image split and then reassembled inside a table.
Previewing the files on local shows it's all perfect.
When someone visits the site (uncomplete for now) everything's fine.
When I, only I, only from my home computer, regardless of browser (I use both Exploder and Netscape - both latest versions) try to open the site I get one tag missing from the source code, resulting in the lack of image that gets swapped.
The site is:
http://web.rdn.it/...t/bottega/index.html
The image concerned is the one in the left top corner. I can't get it on my comp if I access the site on remote. I tried parking the files on another web server but nothing changed so I assume it is my computer... but how?
Ideas anyone?
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: [Gwynbleidd] I need help please. Does anyone know what may cause this problem? In reply to
Did you refresh your browsers using the CTRL button? To get a clean refresh of the image files, you should hold down the CTRL button and click refresh.

------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] I need help please. Does anyone know what may cause this problem? In reply to
I'll try this evening altough I don't think it's the case. It's not a missing image, it's an entire HTML tag that's missing but only when I load it from my computer.