Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Flying Saucers

Quote Reply
Flying Saucers
Does anyone know what they are?

http://sweetsolutions.com.au/...ng%20saucers_sml.jpg

I've just been to Costco and to my mothers disgust, bought a huge tub of flying saucers....they are so tasty Wink
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Flying Saucers In reply to
Ah..those are lovely. The disollve in your mouth, with a sherbert inside them Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Coloured, flavoured, rice paper discs which sandwich a sherbet powder fiiling. Cool
Quote Reply
Re: [wysardry] Flying Saucers In reply to
You've been doing your research :)

I'm getting through about 15/day Smile
Quote Reply
AngelicHello. Good topic. Here's the real answer about flying saucers found in the scriptures, IMAGINE THAT!

Billy Graham has an excellent book about who/ what aliens may be. In Exodus the Bible talks about angels that travel on glowing wheels of light.

Ezekiel 1:

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about [4] as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.
19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

The beings that people are witnessing are the fallen angels (or deamons), that explains why they all look alike. 1/3 of the angels in heaven followed Satan and were cast out of heaven. The angels did not loose their power, they just became cursed by God.

I didn't think that such unseen things existed until I unknowingly got involved with a cult. I thought I had ghosts. A minister spent two weeks with me teaching me about the unseen world and spirits and how the blood of Jesus has power and just the mention of his name makes the deamons tremble.

All these things can be found in the Bible if you search, even search engines can help you fight Satan. Many churches neglect this topic and neglect to let everyone know that God has given us kingdom authority/ dominion over angels. As children of God and heirs to the throne, we have the right to plead the blood of Jesus over our home, families and loved ones and command that they leave in the name of Jesus. Check out Eph. 6:12

Ephesians 6
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

Romans 8:38-40

Romans 8
38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[1] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. Shocked
Quote Reply
Re: [godlywoman] Flying Saucers In reply to
Gee, thanks. Crazy
There are some bizarre people on the Internet.
Quote Reply
Re: [godlywoman] Flying Saucers In reply to
He was refering to the sherbert saucers that you buy in the shoip and eat Wink

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!