Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Iraq Spam

Quote Reply
Iraq Spam
Oh dear....just got this:

Quote:
THIS MAIL IS NOT BY ACCIDENT, BUT BY CIRCUMSTANCES PREVAILING AT THIS POINT AT TIME.
WITH THE EFFCT OF THE WAR IN MY COUNTRY,IRAQ.WHICH HAS DEMOLISHED THE REGIME OF SADDAM,BY THE AMERICAN LEAD COALITION FORCES.

I WAS PREVLEDGED TO SECURE SOME HUGE/SUBSTANCIAL AMOUNT OF DOLLARS,TO THE TUNE OF $ 27M USD, FROM THE DEBRIS OF ONE OF THE SADDAM'S PALACES IN BAGGDAD.

I HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY MOVED THE CASH OUT FROM BAGGDAD, TO NEIGHBOURING AFRICAN COUNTRY, WITH THE HELP OF A FRIEND IN THE ARMY.

I NOW WRITE YOU TO ASSIST ME IN SECURING THIS MONEY FOR PROPER SAFE KEEPING, UNTILL THE TIME I WILL BE READY TO INVEST IT INTO A VIABLE BUSINESS.

I HEREBY DEMAND YOUR ADDRESS/CONTACT WHERE I WILL SHIP THE MONEY TO YOU,THROUGH AIR CARGO CARRIER.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR ASSISTANCE.

YOURS SINCERELY,
AHMED IDRIS.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Iraq Spam In reply to
Shock horror....ahmed idris is listed....

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Nigerian/names_F-J.htm

I replied to ahmed telling him I was interested, just for a laugh Wink

At the same time I emails abuse@zwallet.com
Quote Reply
Had a reply yet?

You should try and

Quote:
DEMAND HIS ADDRESS/CONTACT

I bet he won't tell you... Laugh

moog
-- I've spent most of my money on beer and women... the rest I just wasted.
Quote Reply
Re: [moog] Iraq Spam In reply to
No replies yet :(

I asked if he wanted my bank details too or whether just my address would be ok Cool
Quote Reply
Re: [moog] Iraq Spam In reply to
CoolCoolCool

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

THANKS TO YOUR E-MAIL DATED 27th OF MAY 2003, IMUST COMMEND ON YOUR INTRESET AND WILLINGYLNESS TO ASSIT ME TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS.

EVERY ARRANGEMNET AS TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL MOVEMENT OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TO EUROPE HAS BEEN SORTED OUT.

AS MATTER OF URGENCY YOU ARE ADVISE TO PROVIDE TO US YOUR BANK PARTICULARS/ACCONUT AND A PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX LINE FOR EASY COMMUNICATION.

ONCE I RECEIVED THE NEEDED VITAL INFORMATION I WILL CHANGE YOUR NAME TO BE THE RIHGTFUL BENEFICIARY OF THE SAID FUNDS, i:e:
I WILL SEND SOME NECESSARY DOCUMENT TO YOU VIA FAX LIKE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE , POWER OF ATTORNEY WITH M.O.U AGREEMENT WHICH IS IMPORTANT SO AS TO PROTECT EACH OTHER INTEREST WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT.

WE HAVE PACKEGED THE CARGO TO BE MOVED THROUGH DIPLOMATIC COVERAGE MEANS WITH THE HELP OF SOME OFFICIALS TO A SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE.

PLEASE INDICATE TO ME ON SHORT NOTICE THE POSSIBLE TIME YOU WILL TRAVEL TO AMSTERDAM HOLLAND TO PICK THE CONSIGNMENT LABELLED FAMILY TRESURE.

I HAVE STARTED MAKING ARRANGEMENT TO TRAVEL TO MEET WITH YOU.

UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU, REMAIN BLESS.
Quote Reply
I just give them the FBI's main office number in Washington and tell them to call me immediately so we can finalize the arrangements.
Quote Reply
LOL....so why do they need your bank details? Wink I *still* can't believe people fall for this crap!

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] Iraq Spam In reply to
I'm going to send off my bank details straight away! so I can receive my millions! Wink
Quote Reply
I urge you to invest some of those millions in some choice property that I just happen to be selling.
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] Iraq Spam In reply to
Is the housing market slow in the states by any chance... Wink

moog
-- I've spent most of my money on beer and women... the rest I just wasted.
Quote Reply
There is one really good thing about this Paul:

Now you don't have to sit on the floor anymore! Tongue

- perlman
Quote Reply
http://j-walk.com/.../docs/conference.htm

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] Iraq Spam In reply to
It's a joke right?
Quote Reply
Re: [perlman] Iraq Spam In reply to
Quote:
Now you don't have to sit on the floor anymore!

You got that right, I'm also getting tired of cockroaches for breakfast Frown
Quote Reply
Nothing nicer than a big bowl of crunchie cockies, a splash of milk and a spoon full of sugar, mmmmmm. A good start to the day.

Bob
http://totallyfreeads.com.au