Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America

(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America
The United States were the only nation to drop nuclear bombs upon other nation;

- Your country was the only nation condemned for "illegitimate use of force" by the International Justice Tribunal;

- American forces trained and armed extremist islamic fundamentalists
(including Bin Laden) under the pretext of overthrowing the Russian invaders in Afghanistan;

- Saddam Hussein's regime was being supported by the USA while committing the worst atrocities against Iraqis (including the gassing of kurds in 1988);

- As many other legitimate leaders, the African Patrice Lumumba was murdered by the CIA. After being arrested, tortured and shot in the head and his body dissolved in cloridric acid;

- As many other puppets, Mobutu Seseseko was one of your agents you put in a country in exchange for help for the American espionage: the CIA office in Zaire became the larger in Africa. The brutal dictatorship by this man was never condemned by the USA until he became inconvenient, in 1992;

- The invasion of East Timor by the Indonesian military was supported by the USA. When the atrocities were known, the Clinton administration's reply was "it's a matter of the Indonesian government's responsibility and we do not wish to take that responsibility away from them";

- Your country harbored criminals like Emmanuel Constant, one of Haiti's most blood thirsty leaders whose paramilitary slaughtered thousands of innocents. Constant was tried "in absentia" and the new authorities requested his extradition. The American government has so far declined the request;

- On August 1998 the USAF bombed a medicine factory in Sudan called
Al-Shifa. A mistake? No, it was a retaliation for the bombings of Nairobi and Dar-es-Saalam;

- In December 1987, the United States were the only country (along with Israel) to vote against a motion condemning international terrorism. Still, the motion was accepted with the favorable vote of 153 countries;

- In 1953, the CIA helped preparing a coup against Iran following which thousands of communists from Tudeh were massacred. The list of CIA sponsored coups is quite long;

- Since World War Two the USA have bombed: China (1945-46), Korea and China (1950-53), Guatemala (1954), Indonesia (1958), Cuba (1959-1961), Guatemala (1960), Congo (1964), Peru (1965), Laos (1961-1973), Vietnam (1961-1973), Cambodia (1969-1970), Guatemala (1967-1973), Grenada (1983), Lebanon (1983-1984), Libya (1986), El Salvador (1980), Nicaragua (1980), Iran (1987), Panama (1989), Iraq (1990-2001), Kuwait (1991), Somalia (1993), Bosnia (1994-95), Sudan
(1998), Afghanistan (1998), Yugoslavia (1999);

- Biological and chemical terrorism was carried out by the USA: the orange agent in Vietnam, a plague virus in Cuba which for years devastated the pig production there;

- The Wall Street Journal published a report announcing that 500.000
Vietnamese children were born with deformations due to the chemical warfare carried out by the American troops.

With all these "Classical Contradictions" how can the "Anti America" feeling ever reduce.

The American bishop Robert Bowan wrote you a letter in the end of last year. It was called "Why the world hates the USA?". The bishop of the Florida Catholic Church is a Vietnam veteran. He knows what the war is like and he wrote:

"You claim the USA are the target of terrorism because we defend democracy, freedom and human rights. What an absurd Mr. President! We are the target of terrorists because in most places in the world our government supported dictatorship, slavery and exploitation. We are the target because we are hated.

And we are hated because our government has done hateful things. In how many countries did we use our agents to replace democratically elected leaders and replacing them for military dictators willing to to sell their own people to the American multinational corporations?"

And the bishop concludes by saying: "The Canadian people enjoys democracy, freedom and human rights as well as the people of Norway and Sweden. Have you ever heard of any attacks on Canadian, Norwegian or Swedish embassies? We are not hated for having democracy, freedom or human rights. We are hated because our government denies that to the people of the third world countries whose resources are wanted by our multinationals".

And the nations which oppose war are treated like "Charcater Less Women" all raped and murdered by US Ideology. And the fact is that it shamelessly denies having done many of the above attroticities.

The larger menace lying over America is not the weaponry of any third party. It's the lies in the heads of your own citizens. The danger is not Saddam's regime or any other regime. But the sentiment of superiority your government seems to have. Your major enemy is not on the outside. It's within the USA.

Again there would be an era of more "terrifying" cold war.....Because we, dear Bush, the people of the smaller countries, we have a weapon of mass destruction: we can think.

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 4, 2003, 4:46 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America In reply to
Oh joy. Like we didn't already have enough reasons to argue Wink

I think I can probably say the bulk of that was copied and pasted from a website.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America In reply to
That does not reduce the extent though

Wink
Quote Reply
Whilst there are people with such hatred (leading to terrorism) then there will always be a need for the US to take action.

If there weren't so many evil assholes around then the US wouldn't need to go bombing anywhere.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America In reply to
It has all been once upon a time "Objects Of Convenience" planted by US when lost the "Remote Control" branded them as terrorists.

Since the terrorism was being sponsored by US & Co is primarily to be viewed from the point that Israel and US voted against the same.....

There are some mystical sides to this war on IRAQ which doesn't sound too good for US....

I am off for few hours now..... onto a WTO forum....bye

Anup
Quote Reply
I just checked with America. I can report back that it doesn't really care why you dislike it.

EDIT: But I note that despite your dislike, American aid money for India is budgeted at $191.4 million for FY2003, that's up $30 million over FY2002.

USAID (United States Agency for International Development) has targeted six areas for the aid money:

(1) Population Stabilization and Child Survival

(2) HIV/AIDS and Infectious Diseases

(3) Infrastructure

(4) Equity in education for Indian girls.

(5) Economic Reform

(6) Humanitarian Assistance

Have nice day.

Last edited by:

ArmyAirForces: Apr 4, 2003, 11:08 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America In reply to
And I just checked on that. It really does not matter whethere America pushes in so called aid in return for allowing Nikes / Pepsi's/ Coke /Enrons' to do business here. Its more of your interest rather than ours.

"Aid--MNC--Arms" is the vicious circle that America tries. The scene must still be pretty fresh in the memories when Coke etc was told to wind off in 1977 from this region. The FCY reserves are pretty high and it's definitely amongst the top few nations in the world as far as FCY reserves are concerned so your dollars are not needed but you push in only to ensure that MNC's are allowed to survive in these region, these MNC's then fund the US Arms expenditure and so that's the story.

Quote:
I just checked with America. I can report back that it doesn't really care why you dislike it.

Shameless Arrogance has no cure.

As for on quantum of $191.4 (including for infrastructure). If we take example of roads as being infrastructure i don't think this would be sufficient for even 200 KM of roads. India has already emabarked upon 10,000 KM of National Highway Projects without your so called AID.

Just as US Sanctions have had no impact on Indian Economy, these aids are meaningless inputs driven more by the "Self Centered" desires of US rather than a "Philanthropist" attitude.

BTW: US has just waived off 100 million USD debt on Pakistan (A Nation Which is blatantly exporting Terrorism Into India) So thats what i call "Shameless Arrogance" which definitely has no cure.

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 5, 2003, 4:43 PM
Quote Reply
Quote:
these aids are meaningless inputs

Don't tell that to all the 100+ international aid agencies working in India, the G-8, the World Bank, the Asia Development Bank, and so on. They see a need and expend a lot of energy attempting to meet it.

Your personal enmity doesn't matter. Next time there's an earthquake, famine, nuclear war, or terrible cyclone flood - international and American aid will be gladly sent.

Your government will accept it and some Indians may even appreciate it, but that's never been a requirement for it to be sent.
Quote Reply
Quote:
BTW: US has just waived off 100 million USD debt on Pakistan

Small reward for their active support of joint operations in Pakistan & Afghanistan.
Quote Reply
Quote:
Small reward for their active support of joint operations in Pakistan & Afghanistan.

Hmmm. Mich in the same way Saddam was being rewarded for his terrorism against Iran and Osama Bin laden Was being rewarded for his terrorism in Afghanistan...

So now I see who is spreading terrorism (Covertly)....

Smile
Quote Reply
Equal accusations are leveled against India, I would hope they are not true but there seems to be ample evidence.

And it's not like India has allowed the plebiscite to happen as promised. Why not have it and get it over with?
Quote Reply
Quote:
Next time there's an earthquake, famine, nuclear war,

Nuclear War....Only two nations have the immaturity to use them... USA (already used it once) and an Pakistan (which always threatens its use it).... All when the frustration of losing a war/battle looms large.

Quote:
Your personal enmity doesn't matter

English has two distinct words "Enimity" and "Dislike" and both of them are not synonym of each other definitely. As far as the english that I have been taught.... and this Thread has "Dislike" in it's heading. American english probably migles these two distinct words in an effoort to find some Ghost reason of intimidating nations.....

Quote:
Don't tell that to all the 100+ international aid agencies working in India, the G-8, the World Bank, the Asia Development Bank, and so on. They see a need and expend a lot of energy attempting to meet it.

Boeing is lobbying hard to sell 51 odd aircrafts that India is going to buy in near future. But our condition is that it has to be in exchange of Sugar being bought from India.......So that these bodies do not burden India with additional AIDS / Loans...

Smile
Quote Reply
Quote:
Only two nations have the immaturity to use them

There are only two nations that the world currently worries about engaging in a nuclear war, India and Pakistan.

Quote:

this Thread has "Dislike" in it's heading

And I chose to use enmity.

Quote:
two distinct words in an effoort to find some Ghost reason of intimidating nations.....

Incoherent phrase.

Last edited by:

ArmyAirForces: Apr 5, 2003, 10:01 PM
Quote Reply
Quote:
And it's not like India has allowed the plebiscite to happen as promised. Why not have it and get it over with?

Elections were held democratically quite recently in Kashmir and media (including yours) has Classified it as Fair.

Those wanting Plebiscite never fight elections 9Do Terrorists Fight Elections???) Yes they want plebiscite now that they have been selectively killing and burning house of Hindus by Terrorist sponsored by Your Ally against Terrorism.... Pakistan.....Which keeps on getting rewarded for doing it....

Quote:
Equal accusations are leveled against India, I would hope they are not true but there seems to be ample evidence

God knows which evidence you seem to be talking of. No not the ones of Human Rights Commission who are just trouble creators for the Security Forces and when it comes to talking of Terrorists their blood either turns Cold or they are "Funded" not to talk about it.

Smile
Quote Reply
Quote:
There are only two nations that the world currently worries about engaging in a nuclear war, India and Pakistan.

Worry about your ally which has been threatening to use it.

Quote:
And I chose to use enimity.

I can't be blamed for inappropriate use.

Smile
Quote Reply
Human Rights Watch reports:

"On February 19, 2003, the Gujarat government charged 131 Muslims under POTA for allegedly attacking Hindus. A year earlier, a Muslim mob set fire to a train carrying Hindu activists in Godhra in the western state of Gujarat. Fifty-eight people were killed. In the days that followed, Hindu nationalist groups and their supporters killed more than 2,000 Muslims throughout the state. Muslims were branded as terrorists while armed gangs set out to systematically destroy Muslim homes, businesses and places of worship. Scores of Muslim women and girls were gang-raped before being mutilated and burnt to death. Human Rights Watch investigations revealed that attacks against Muslims were carried out with extensive state participation and support and planned months in advance of the Godhra attack. The Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party that heads the state government has not charged any Hindus under POTA for violence against Muslims."

Like I said, I hope it's not true but there seems to be some evidence to support it.

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/india/

http://hrw.org/...3/02/india022703.htm
Quote Reply
Quote:
I can't be blamed for inappropriate use.

Who's blaming you? I used it, and in my opinion quite correctly.
Quote Reply
Just as i said HRW is just a body which is funded to curb all efforts of law enforcement agencies to maintain peace. Their blood turns Cold when they have to talk about Terrorists who burned Hindus in a travelling train.

Talking about Muslims.....What has that guy Akbar or something did to his own colleagues recently in Iraq?

HRW talked all that BS when the Pakistan sponsored Terrorism was at its peak in state of Punjab but it was crushed democratically. Surprisingly those all at the Helm of these terrorists organizations are holed up in US/UK/Europe/Canada and it seems to be a safe haven for them and Human rights never talks about them.

In fact during Afghan war I had repeatedly asked on CNN forum the same thing and they never replied except for the fact that one day their was a footage about a Muslim extremists leader being shown roaming in London coming out of mosques.

Smile

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 5, 2003, 10:10 PM
Quote Reply
Quote:
The Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party that heads the state government has not charged any Hindus under POTA for violence against Muslims."

I think HRW cannot lay down the guidelines of the way in whcih the law enforcement agencies have to function. After all HRW does not talk much about Mr Ashcrofft so who authorises them to take sides like these????

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 5, 2003, 10:18 PM
Quote Reply
Well there appear to many others besides HRW.

Asia - Pacific Human Rights Network
http://www.hrdc.net/...hrfeatures/HRF53.htm

National Human Rights Commission (based in New Delhi)
http://nhrc.nic.in/guj_finalorder.htm

Human Rights Monitor
http://www.humanrightsmonitor.org/article141.html

People's Union for Civil Liberties:
http://www.pucl.org/...001/hr-situation.htm

Women Living Under Muslim Laws:
http://www.wluml.org/.../1-anniv-gujarat.htm
Quote Reply
Just as I said these Human Rights bodies are just funded to keep the "Pot Boiling" by creating problems for the Law Enforcement Agencies.

A democratically functioning government has the right to fucntion in a way that it deems fit and if the Public Feels it is wrong they would be voted out of power. BJP was re elected back to power.

Muslims burned the Hindus and possibly HR was just celeberating then. 24 Kashmiri Pandits were killed by Terrorists last month and HR is again celeberating or gone into Hibernation because they are PAID only to wake up when the LAw enforcement agencies start cracking down on these terrorists. Where are these HR when more than 30 houses were burnt by Terrorists (all supported Morally By Pakistan) in kashmir. This way they ensure the interests of "Big Nations" in this region is kept alive.

Why don't these so called "freedom fighters" (as classified by pakistan) come out and fight elections democratically. cause they know they would be eliminated from the run for power. So they pick up the Gun.....with support of these HR organizations.

Smile
Quote Reply
Quote:
A democratically functioning government has the right to fucntion in a way that it deems fit and if the Public Feels it is wrong they would be voted out of power.

Then in the spirit of equanimity, per your definition, you should have no problems with the actions of any other democratic state supported by its voters.

I am sorry to hear that human rights groups are ganging up on India. Like I said I hoped it wasn't true. . .
Quote Reply
Quote:
Then in the spirit of equanimity, per your definition, you should have no problems with the actions of any other democratic state supported by its voters.

I think i never expressed any opinion on how that guy Akbar should be treated.

I never expressed my opinion on the manner in which Osho was kicked out of US (from Oregon) during reagan days

Generalising the above I am sure no one would ever express any opinion on how a nation deals with Law And Order within it's own territorial confines.

Now if the US Doctrine is to be made acceptible globally then I think Mr Bush and his "Colaition Of The Willing" should have any right to express and desires when it comes to India attacking pakistan.

Mr Collin Powell/Rumsfeld etc shouldn't have come to India when they had this intuition that India is going to attack Pakistani Terrorist camps.

Afterall just like laws of nature make no differentiation based on any factor such as caste/color/creed/race so also should the laws of "Peace Making" or so called "Tirade Against Terrorism" because it just cannot be that when whites are the victims then it is "Terrorism" and when it's "Non White" on the "Recieveing End" the perpetrators of Terrorism (and no proof is needed as the ally --- Musharraf says that his country will morally support all attempts of exported "Freedom Fighters" in Kashmir )are "Rewarded" with a "Few Dollars More".

Quote:
I am sorry to hear that human rights groups are ganging up on India. Like I said I hoped it wasn't true. . .

It's definitely pathetic to find someone supporting Terrorists........"For A Few Dollars More" The way they function only seems to indicate that they are for "Terrorism"

Smile

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 5, 2003, 11:08 PM
Quote Reply
I'm sure an equally passionate argument could be made from the other side of the fence about US money going to India. So if both sides claim atrocities, perhaps both are right and our bases are covered.
Quote Reply
Quote:
So if both sides claim atrocities, perhaps both are right and our bases are covered.

Talk was of "Terrorism" and not attrocities I am sure. And a nation whcih has no place for Secularism (History Of Formation Of Pakistan is enough to substantiate that) can only talk from one perspective and more often than not it is often made to be convincing through "Terrorism"

Quote:
I'm sure an equally passionate argument could be made from the other side of the fence about US money going to India

Economic indicators on point to point basis would be glaring indicator of utiliaztion of funds. Afterall Indian scientists were not caught in Europe trying to smuggle technology and drawings for Nuclear programs Wink
> >