Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Who likes trance!?

Quote Reply
Who likes trance!?
I have really gotten into this music...it's been a slow progression but I am beginning to like a whole different types of trance...now I can say that I pretty much like almost anything except country, and ska... Tongue

Anyone else here like this type of music...after all a few of you are from the UK where it was pretty much invented Wink

And if anyone knows anything about it so far what have been some of the 2002 and 2003 anthems, well sofar 2003 that is...

Crapshoot70 (this isn't my real name)
--
I don't like anyone...but everyone LOVES me Unsure
--
AKA...The Post Pirate Pirate
Quote Reply
Re: [Crapshoot70] Who likes trance!? In reply to
Trance is pretty cool but you have to pick the right songs. Some of them can be really awful but the great ones, are well, great :)
Quote Reply
Re: [Crapshoot70] Who likes trance!? In reply to
When I'm in the mood I can listen to trance for hours.

Check out http://www.di.fm -- it's called Digitally Imported Radio and it's a net radio station which runs 24/7 and one of their most popular channels is trance.

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] Who likes trance!? In reply to
Heh wil listen to that all the time...as of late though they have really been slackin...and I just go to www.digitallyimported.com I keep forgetting .fm for some stupid reason...

Paul you are right some songs are great but the real stinkers are completely horrible...

Crapshoot70 (this isn't my real name)
--
I don't like anyone...but everyone LOVES me Unsure
--
AKA...The Post Pirate Pirate