Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Gotta admire enthusiasm

Quote Reply
Gotta admire enthusiasm
Hehe the owner of this site obviously liked perlmyadmin so much he decided to translate it into German.

http://www.perlmyadmin.de/

Unfortunately German words are so long that it screws up the formatting Cool
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Gotta admire enthusiasm In reply to
LOL

Quote:
PerlMyAdmin ist ein Produkt von Paul Wilson - © 2002 supportsql.com - All Rights reserved.
Deutsche Version von thinkfactory - © 2002 thinkfactory - Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Gotta admire enthusiasm In reply to
Tongue

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] Gotta admire enthusiasm In reply to
The slightly annoying thing was that I wasn't asked or told about the translation. I found it by accident and emailed the guy - he said "oh sorry I was too busy to contact you"

Ugh.
Quote Reply
At least he kept your copyright and said sorry. Many don't even bother answering.

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
The slightly annoying thing was that I wasn't asked or told about the translation. I found it by accident and emailed the guy - he said "oh sorry I was too busy to contact you"

on the plus side though, stefan (who owns thinkfactory) is a good guy. He's the one that does all the german support and translations etc for Infopop
Quote Reply
Re: [Mark Badolato] Gotta admire enthusiasm In reply to
Yeah he seemed decent enough and he's obviously put a lot of effort into the translation and creating a section of his site for the product.