Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

I am alive!

Quote Reply
I am alive!
Just survived a car accident (actually car and a bike).

Guess who was riding a bike Wink

Just few scratches ...

Wooow, feels good !!!SmileSmileSmile
Quote Reply
Re: [Payooo] I am alive! In reply to
Shocked I'm glad you did! Not sure whether to celebrate or get piping hot and run for the blood of the driver. A friend of mine was recently struck while riding her bike as well... not hard but it looks just awful.

Glad you survived! Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [Aki] I am alive! In reply to
Car crashes are weird....I was in a small-ish one a while back when a lorry decided to pull into the side of our car...anyway the reason I say they are weird is that from inside the car is sounds like the world has just exploded, but when you get out of the car there is hardly a scratch.
Quote Reply
Glad you made it through... things like that can change your life in an instant! It did for me, after I was hit by a drunk driver 2 years ago.

http://www.iuni.com/...tware/web/index.html
Links Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [Ian] I am alive! In reply to
>>
things like that can change your life in an instant
<<

Damn, what happened?
Quote Reply
Re: [Aki] I am alive! In reply to
Me tooo! Wink

I feel great, but my bike - SCHWINN 3 - (Last of its kind in whole Europe) is not feeling very well. Crazy

It will never be the same ...

Before 13 years I survived another, my leg was broken on 3 places, I almost died because of blood loss, half a year in bed ...

Also drunk driver!

But life is going on AND I'M HAPPY FOR IT! Tongue
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] I am alive! In reply to
I was injured but I am still alive (obviously).... there was nothing left of the vehicle I was driving.

The guy that hit me was too drunk to stand up, and t-boned me at 90 degrees... I was doing 60, he was doing about 80. I think the front seat was the only thing that was not damaged.... I had just let my son off prior to it happening, he would not be here today otherwise.

http://www.iuni.com/...tware/web/index.html
Links Plugins
Quote Reply
Maybe that'll teach you to better enjoy y9our left over days, and be nice to veryone or else you might not have a chance:)