Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America In reply to
Oh who cares who is right. I'm perfectly willing to believe both parties in your conflict share an equal amount of blame for the past. Let's see how things progress in the future and go from there.

BTW: I have found one Indian politician I like, Subramanian Swamy. He seems like a very reasonable fellow.
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America In reply to
Quote:
BTW: I have found one Indian politician I like, Subramanian Swamy. He seems like a very reasonable fellow.

He finds his own ways to stay in news. More of a destructive person by nature. His loyalty switches as frequently as lunar cycle stated figuratively. My respect for him is for his educational background but his behavioural pangs reflect something which many would loathe.

Quote:
Let's see how things progress in the future and go from there.

It definitely can't go Pakistan's way no matter how much and who supports that country.

Smile

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 6, 2003, 12:06 AM
Quote Reply
Quote:
There are only two nations that the world currently worries about engaging in a nuclear war, India and Pakistan.

The furious Indian troop movements caused the Pakistanis to believe that an invasion was imminent. Pakistan reportedly weaponised its nuclear capability and began loading nuclear weapons onto F-16 aircraft waiting at Chaklala Air Force base near Rawalpindi.
....Pakistani President Ghulam Ishaq Khan reportedly cautioned Gates (a former director of the CIA and a senior US intermediary), that in case of a war with India, nuclear weapons would be used early.

Smile

=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 6, 2003, 3:12 AM
Quote Reply
Quote:
It definitely can't go Pakistan's way no matter how much and who supports that country.

Smile

Lovely sentiment.
Quote Reply
I guess according to anup123, every country sucks except India =)
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America In reply to
All countries which thrive or try to thrive or have the latent interest on thriving on Blood of others and destabilising other nations covertly or overtly definitely Sucks. And a country with a history of doing so definitely sucks...

Wink

=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 6, 2003, 1:25 PM
Quote Reply
Since we have the history of successfully winning wars against "Armed Intruders" from sub sea level (one of few country to have sunken a submarine after WW-II) to 20000ft above sea level (Paki Invasion Of Kargil) it is not based on sentiments but on factual strengths.

Smile

=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

-Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 6, 2003, 1:35 PM
Quote Reply
Wake me up when you're done...I'm drifting into a trance..
Quote Reply
Sure would tickle u when needed.....

Smile

=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

-Mahatma Gandhi
Quote Reply
Quote:
Since we have the history of successfully winning wars against "Armed Intruders" from sub sea level (one of few country to have sunken a submarine after WW-II) to 20000ft above sea level (Paki Invasion Of Kargil) it is not based on sentiments but on factual strengths.

I was not referring to military conflicts between your two countries, but the general progress and success of each and the future of your mutual actions in Kashmir.

However, based on this thread and others you've posted I think I am now more inclined to root for Pakistan. Before I never had a negative thought about India, but as its ambassador here - you have caused me to lean that direction.

Edit: And don't you find bragging about your history of limited military engagements while quoting Gandhi a bit unusual?

Last edited by:

ArmyAirForces: Apr 6, 2003, 1:57 PM
Quote Reply
Quote:
And don't you find bragging about your history of limited military engagements while quoting Gandhi a bit unusual?

Limited it is because "Invasion" was not a part of national philosophy. Gandhian quote last few words overlooked perhaps

Quote:
I think I am now more inclined to root for Pakistan.

It hardly matters...;-)
We are busy with the joint FSW Project....to roll out the same time as "Raptor" so that if Pakis are gifted with few Raptors... at least we have double the number of a competing technology

Smile

=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

-Mahatma Gandhi
Quote Reply
I'm sure Gandhi would be proud of you.
Quote Reply
We can agree to agree on this count.
Quote Reply
I'm sure he'd also appreciate sarcasm.
Quote Reply
Quote:
We are busy with the joint FSW Project

Female Sex Workers?
Quote Reply
Quote:
Female Sex Workers?

"Forward Swept Wings" . I am sure "Raptor" (US Project) has nothing to do with "Female Sex Workers" until it is being specifically retrofitted for 'Cockpit' to be manned by "Female Sex Workers" of which I am unware of.

Smile
Quote Reply
Your hypocracy amuses me =)

You've made a big point of being anti-war but say stuff like:

Quote:
at least we have double the number of a competing technology

I don't think you really know which side of the fence you sit.
Quote Reply
Quote:
Your hypocracy amuses me =)
I don't think you really know which side of the fence you sit.

The amusement is a consequence of Misinterpretation of Pro War/ Anti War philosophy.

I am siting on my side of the fence definitely.....Non Invading Country u see....
Quote Reply
I am sure he wouldn't have taken it as a Sarcasm as he also admired "Subhash Chandra Bose"
Quote Reply
So you align yourself similarly with Germans and Japanese in WWII?

If Gandhi was an advocate of nonviolence and religious tolerance, I can't see how he'd think much of your argument.
Quote Reply
I would align with any nation which does not believe in "Invasion" but at the same time puts enough of resources to defend from "Invading Countries".
Quote Reply
Quote:
I would align with any nation which does not believe in "Invasion"

The Japanese are psycho's - all that kamikaze stuff =)
Quote Reply
AMEN
Quote Reply
anup you are one crazy bastard when the terrorists are at your door you will be crying like a babyNinja
Quote Reply
Re: [jerbear55] My Reasons Of Strong Dislike For America In reply to
umm.. this thread is from 2003.. so.. yeah.. Whistle
> >