Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Great Sites...

(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Great Sites...
Lol..just found 2 great site's Tongue Have a look if you love your gadgets and stuff ;)

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com
and http://www.firebox.com

I was so bored, I just brought a blow torch lighter (1300 degrees c), a can of oxygen (yeah yeah, but its 99.5% pure...lol), some special mints that help us programmers stay awakw without coffee, and some keyring things that glow in the dark with no power needed :) Apearantly the army use this kinda thing everywhere ;)

Anyway, if you like this kinda thing, enjoy Smile

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [A.J.] Great Sites... In reply to
Oooooooooooooooo I want:

Casio WQV-10 Colour Wrist Camera
The world's first colour wrist camera with colour LCD screen
Finally it's arrived! The Casio Colour Wrist Camera with a colour LCD screen to preview your digital pics – and if that isn't enough to whet your techy appetite then its got a 2 x Zoom as well.
More Info...
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Great Sites... In reply to
Yeah, that is pretty sweat. Have a look at the MP3 players...one can hold 1Gb or music!

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Hmm they sell stuff for $30,000 Shocked
Quote Reply
Have a look at iwantoneofthose.com under the 'no limits' category...they sell coinoperated pool tables and even jet fighters (disarmed obviously...lol)....a snag at £150,000 Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Hehe

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/...=GIN136&CAT=TOYS

Mini MP5 Gun

Last edited by:

Paul: Mar 20, 2002, 6:42 AM
Quote Reply
I got this one: http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/...T00217&WHAT=info Smile

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
oooo tempting......

REVIEWS (add your own by filling in the form below)
"We received one in the morning post. A mere four hours later, frantic phone calls and gun-running couriers saw another 20 come through the door, along with 10,000 rounds of ammo. The result? All-out war."
FHM, October 2001

pictures taken from www.fhm.com/war

"Yes! Now I can recreate the whole of the A-Team series, where you can shoot millions of bullets and no one gets hurt!"
BA Baracus, Hull

"Thankfully, this particular firearm is pretty harmless but still enables you to indulge in your Scarface re-enactments in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Simply pull the trigger and a stream of plastic pellets spurt forth, get lost under the fridge, terrify household pets and annoy the hell out of anyone else in the room. As the man Pacino would put it: "Say hello to my little friend..." "
Official Dreamcast Magazine, May 2001

"The cleaners in a big bank in the City are not the biggest fans of your site as they have to clean up blue bullets every evening since 20 machine guns shooting blue plastic bullets were delivered to one department!"
Zoe Hughes

"This is the best toy ever made - everyone must have one! We had full on office war after work; there were three of us, the crossfire was crazy... then the cleaners came in!"
Gunboy, Oxfordshire

"Buy one, buy one, buy one!!! This is the best office toy ever, by this afternoon we will have 7 of these."
Matt K, London

"Firing your "softair" machine gun at your girlfriend means you have to spend the next week watching Channel 5 late at night... personal experience proves it so."
Dan Barham, Manchester

"Great fun - it makes your workmates' butts look like they have sat on a bee's nest"
Richard, Cardiff

"You're digging your own grave with this one... I destroyed my old PC with it and couldn't get to the site for weeks.... "
Easily Agitated, Brentford

"The best toy ever made - you've got to get one, especially when your whole office has one too."
Ray, Dudley

"Ever wondered how some teachers can make kids stay quiet? They've been here too!!"
Leon, Barnsley

"Do you sell glue - several household items are now in need of repair"
Barry, Brentwood

"You are truly lifesavers! I promise not to hurt any pets, small children or flatmates"
Ralph

"Not as soft as you claim, but the look of pain on everyone's faces at the office as I let loose is most satisfying!"
Raza, London

"Absolutely bloody fantastic! This gun is such a good laugh - only trouble is you motor through pellets like noone's business"
Dan, Oxford
Quote Reply
V24 Offshore Racing Powerboat
Sea monster
£36000.00
Contact us for more ordering information
Click to see more
Powerboat racing is a very expensive sport, no doubt about it. But this new boat will make it just that little bit more accessible. A snip at £36,000, the 280bhp 5.7 litre engine can reach 80mph and is guaranteed to scare you witless.

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] Great Sites... In reply to
Not bad, already have one though :)
Quote Reply
Have your ordered a gun?

Have you tried them before?......it doesnt say how far they fire.
Quote Reply
Yeah, I got one of the guns. .They fire quite a distance....easily down my lounge, which is 60 foot...and still can knock a can off a stand from one end to the other, so they must be quite powerful to do that. You could always email them and ask ;) I'm sure they have more detailed specs if you ask them.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
boys, boys, boys,

played with similar for a while, accuracy sucks but then again 20-30 pellets at a blast .... accuracy is well //... /// pointless.

distance should get you a decent 10-15m with enough force to make the other person skip and jump Laugh

pellets ..... hehe ... get a water bottle and cut the spurter area to fit the pellet size. Makes reloading as fast as pouring goes.

power. I got a little 9mm single shooter ... at 3m I put holes in coke cans and dent coffee cans seriously Cool

pellet guns are almost as good as the BBgun I had when I was younger.

cleanup .... ughhh buy a one of those car cleaner thingys ... then you don't have to fit with the lint from your regular vacum cleaner. .... picking up pellets by hand sucks big time.

are these things fun? .... another pointless question ... why yes, doh !!!

warning if you live at home or with a wife ... watch out ... they'll kill you for all the pellets you couldn't find (this is if your shooting up the house).

please don't target cats .... this stuff does hurt. ... a dog well come on ... they're sooo trust worthy and slowing moving targets any way.

be nice!

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] Great Sites... In reply to
I gave in to temptation and bought one plus 2000 rounds of ammunition Wink

Cost about $55 in total.

Last edited by:

Paul: Mar 20, 2002, 10:54 AM
Quote Reply
I put this simple site up for a coworker http://jeff.camelsoup.com/ The Rouger Vaquero 6-shooter sold 2 days after he placed an add in the paper about it.

You know what he's buying with the money from this? A down payment on a whip he's getting custom made by the guy that did the whips for the Indiana Jones movies.

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
Re: [King Junko II] Great Sites... In reply to
Wow! Tell him I'll take the snare if it's in good 'nick!

- wil
Quote Reply
You really intersted in it or just foolin'?

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
Yes I am genuinely interested.

I'm out of the country all next week, but I'll certainly be in touch after I come back (after the 30th March), or he can always contact me on wil@stephens.org. I'll be checking my emails at irregular intervals throughout my vacation.

Thanks

- wil
Quote Reply
okay... I'll let him know at work tomorrow. I still can't believe he's spending $500+ on a whip, though... He's trying to get into a police academy and all this junk... could you imagine a hillbilly cop carrying a whip instead of gun in his holster?

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
LOL!

Is he going to shoot 'em or spank 'em?!

- wil
Quote Reply
That leaves room for suggestion. Ever heard of a dominatrix? Kinky stuff there...

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
ROFL!

- wil
Quote Reply
Why do you want a snare Cool

Last edited by:

Paul: Mar 21, 2002, 6:10 AM
Quote Reply
Because I play the drums and my snare is knackered.

Drums is a very good, and legal, way of venting frustration and anger :-)

- wil
Quote Reply
Maybe all you Mini MP5 Gun owners can help rid the world of these guys http://www.topixonline.com/...UID=2002032118041914

Bob
http://totallyfreeads.com
> >