Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Juice

Quote Reply
Juice
Has anyone seen this - http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.php
Ops sorry, can not enter the site without the referral ID. Don't realy want to make this guy rich who has the affilliate so i won't give the id.

Any comments?

Bob
http://totallyfreeads.com.au

Last edited by:

lanerj: Aug 1, 2004, 7:02 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [lanerj] Juice In reply to
What is it?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Juice In reply to
Its a free broadband service isn't it? (I took a quick look ... but it wasn't anything I could use.. so I didn't bother looking too deep :D).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Juice In reply to
Sorry guys there isn't a great deal of info unless you get into the site which you can only do with an affiliate id, so i'll just post some stuff from the site which will explain what it is. I was just curious if any one knew anything about it as it looks to good to be true.

Quote:
Is this a new technology breakthrough?
JUICE is a unique technology breakthrough. The service was first invented for the US military to help the speed of data transfer between networks in the battlefield. And JUICE is now revolutionising the way millions of people are connecting to the Internet. It's like the birth of the Internet all over again.
Outstandingly JUICE will work with any Internet connection from wireless to T1.

What is JUICE?
JUICE is the solution for millions of Internet users who are frustrated by having a slow Internet connection and is the ONLY real alternative to Broadband. JUICE offers a revolutionary and unique internet service to anyone who wants to experience it, world wide and for FREE.

JUICE is 4 times quicker than broadband and 40 times faster than dial-up however, the best thing is it's totally FREE and available via any telephone line worldwide.

It is revolutionising the way millions of people are connecting to the Internet. It is unique and takes 1 minute to install and is very easy to use.

No more Internet bills or call charges, ever again.

All you need is a telephone line to get JUICE broadband for FREE.

Don't compare this service with any other similar sounding one. JUICE offer a revolutionary, unique service that does not reduce the quality of the pages you surf whilst giving you a blistering 2MB (2000kbps) connection for FREE.

This is better than broadband. It's faster and cheaper than broadband and it's totally 100% FREE.

If you are currently paying for ADSL/Broadband or for call charges via dial-up then JUICE is definitely for you. You can cancel your existing broadband connection and use JUICE without paying the standard monthly rental or call charges on dial-up. JUICE is the only FREE for all service.

That's right you don't have to pay for broadband any longer! It's FREE.

Upgrade your existing slower ADSL/Broadband or dial-up to a blistering 2MB for FREE and keep your existing email address.

If you would like to give away JUICE broadband and earn either £27GBP, $48USD, $64AUSD, 39Euro or $74NZD per client, click here.

This offer is open to Internet users world wide. Wherever you live, you can now get a JUICE broadband connection without paying for it.

All you need is a telephone line.

* No wires. No engineers. No need to alter your PC and No CHARGES!

JUICE is a software download which utilises a unique 23 patent approved compression technology that increases your existing Internet connection speed to way past faster than broadband.

State-of-the-art data compression, byte stream and ultimate data burst technology now guarantees every Internet user an unbelievable lightening connection speed of 2MB.

It'll SAVE YOU money. It takes 25 seconds to join and a moment to connect.

JUICE is:

* Easy to install and very simple to use

* Available anywhere in the world

* Works with your existing ISP

* A software download so there is NO need for new hardware

* FOUR times the speed of normal broadband

* Compatible with any type of phone line

* Works with any PC or MAC of the lowest specification believable

* Compatible with old 9,600kbps modems upwards to the most modern

* Guaranteed to provide a minimum of 2MB and that's SUPER FAST

* Coming very soon worldwide………………………

When and how can I get JUICE?
JUICE is being BETA tested right now and will be released to the Internet community in October 2004 at which time there is going to be a huge scramble for the service. It is recommended that you register for one of the 80 million FREE accounts before general release.

The first release of JUICE in October will be restricted to 80 million users as a SPECIAL OFFER. Anyone joining after the 80 million mark may be charged a monthly fee of £2.99 GBP. Visit the customer sign up page to find out if you are one of the lucky people who can get JUICE FREE for life NOW.
Quote:

Thanks
Bob

Last edited by:

lanerj: Aug 6, 2004, 6:01 AM
Quote Reply
Ah, sounds like OnSpeed (a program I tried when on dialup ... it gave me download speeds similar to ISDN, 1 channel). Quite clever stuff :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Checked out OnSpeed and its the exact same site as Juice except they changed the color from green to orange, so Juice is just a juiced up version of OnSpeed.
OnSpeed claims a 5 times improvement to dialup where as Juice claims a 40 times improvement in speed.
Seems rather incredible if they can actually achieve that kind of speed increase.

Bob
Quote Reply
Quote:
Seems rather incredible if they can actually achieve that kind of speed increase.

Trust me... on dial-up it was a life saver (only had it 5 months, but it helped a lot in the time I was using it).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
OK - I will be the mug....
All this, no fees, no engineers, no nothing..

Yet - earn all this money from refererrals.

Call me a stupid Australian if you like. Doesn't make sense - extra bandwidth, no fees - what a load of whatever.
Quote Reply
Re: [Gypsypup] Juice In reply to
Quote:
All this, no fees, no engineers, no nothing..

Agreed. However, the one I tried (OnSpeed) wasn't free (not a huge amount, but not free).

Not sure how this new "Juice" thing is meant to make any money though.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk