Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Michael Jackson - human freak

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Michael Jackson - human freak In reply to
LMAO @ Paul...buzzzing...probably made a cool "woosh" sound as it flew over Andy's head at 50 miles an hour...

The funniest thing I ever heard Mikey claim was that he had no reconstructive surgery on his face...at that moment his nose slipped down yet ANOTHER notch...kinda like pinochio...execept when mike tells a lie he loses body parts Tongue

I am still waiting for that momeny when he sneezes and his whole face shifts downward... Laugh

This Michael Jackson thing is acutally quite funny but I think that after decades of criticizm we should leave the poor guy to age...or melt...or fall apart...whatever it be...

He isn't a bad guy...and I think that he doesn't deserve ALL the negativity, and I think that if he took some time off and stopped throwing babies over balconies he would realize that if he just shut his mouth for once he would be A LOT better off...

He craves attention even if it IS ONLY negative attention...

Crapshoot70 (this isn't my real name)
--
I don't like anyone...but everyone LOVES me Unsure
--
AKA...The Post Pirate Pirate

Last edited by:

Crapshoot70: Feb 19, 2003, 12:08 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Crapshoot70] Michael Jackson - human freak In reply to
I think journalists and people who work for the media in general have primitive little minds and because their own lives aren't very fullfilling they have to entertain themselves by trying to bring successful people down to their level of being.
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] Michael Jackson - human freak In reply to
This is really sucky. We get the exclusive and then Fox get the fight back tape and we in the UK won't get to see it. Ugh.

http://tv.yahoo.com/.../michaeljackson.html
Quote Reply
Did you see this story about Jackson? Stranger and stranger..

http://story.news.yahoo.com/...nm/people_jackson_dc
Quote Reply
Yep I saw it, but I've learned not to believe everything I read.

What I find strange is that the media keep saying Michael was in serious debt, yet in the Martin Bashir interview he said he was worth over $1 billion.
Quote Reply
Well I think we might all agree that Michael doesn't have the firmest grip on reality (he's not Peter Pan either!). Tongue Hey he also said his father has blue eyes, not!

Apparently a lot of the financial stuff on Jackson became public record during one of the many law suits against him. This guy here writes about it after looking at the court documents: http://www.foxnews.com/...0,2933,59544,00.html

That one billion number he quotes comes from his ownership of the Beatles catalog, but it looks like he is so deeply in debt to Sony that they actually hold the catalog now and not Jackson.
Quote Reply
BTW, the "fight back" tape was screened on Channel 5 the other night.

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] Michael Jackson - human freak In reply to
Its alright for people who can get channel 5 Unsure

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Jackson spent $3.5 million in a shop in Las Vegas on camera. I doubt he's in as much debt as is claimed ;)
Quote Reply
It's not "claimed". It is evidence in court papers.

- wil
Quote Reply
The auction house Sotheby's has recently sued Michael Jackson for $2.38 million...because he hasn't paid for two paintings he bought.

How about those monthly expenses detailed in those documents, wow!

I would suggest that the shopping spree in Las Vegas was pure show for the cameras. Heck, if you're $220 million in the hole, what's another $3.5 on top of that?
Quote Reply
Ah well, I guess no-one will ever know the truth except Michaels lawyers and accountants.

I guess he has enough assets to cover his debts though, he just doesn't want to sell them off :)

Last edited by:

Paul: Mar 7, 2003, 8:10 AM
Quote Reply
Certainly the party who issued the loans to him knows. In this case Sony. That Beatles catalog is worth big bucks and I'm sure they're very happy to have it. Michael Jackson will never earn enough money to buy it back.

Also the courts will know as he is required to submit financial statements during these trials.

He may have no choice about selling assets off when the creditors come calling.
> >