Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Michael Jackson - human freak

(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Michael Jackson - human freak
Apparently we in North America will get to see a British Documentary on the oddest manboy in America, Michael Jackson. Oh joy.

I propose that we take up a collection to have the man committed to the mental institution of his choice.

The New York Times today referred to his "delusional naïveté". I think that's a little too generous. And can we strip the silly "King of Pop" from references to him? He last owned the charts since the early-80s.

Last edited by:

ArmyAirForces: Feb 6, 2003, 12:18 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] Michael Jackson - human freak In reply to
Quote:
He last owned the charts since the early-80s.

Well if thats your way of thinking then the beatles and rolling stones should be forgotten too.

Until someone else with his quality comes along (which I expect will be a very long time) then I guess the title remains his.

Last edited by:

Paul: Feb 6, 2003, 12:49 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Michael Jackson - human freak In reply to
Not forgotten, but they certainly didn't crown themselves the King of anything. That's a moniker he assigned himself, and insists on being referred to as.

The Beatles and Rolling Stones let their music stand on its own. Plus their albums still sell.

Jackson's ego, weird self-loathing/mutilation, his sick attitude toward children, etc = freak.

Give me good old fashioned rock-n-roll debauchery any day, at least it's healthy.
Quote Reply
I guess it is a matter of opinion and *cough* age.

Quote:
The Beatles and Rolling Stones let their music stand on its own.

So what does Michael do?

Quote:
Jackson's ego, weird self-loathing/mutilation, his sick attitude toward children, etc = freak.

Hmm perhaps you are being naive. If your dad had kicked the crap out of you all through your childhood, I think you'd probably not like yourself much either.

He doesn't have a sick attitude towards children. Other people impose their sick attitudes on him. As his childhood was non existant I expect psychologically he is reliving the childhood he never had which is why he acts naively and enjoys the company of kids. Kids don't judge him whereas nearly every adult does. Its not surprising he prefers the company of kids.

Quote:
Give me good old fashioned rock-n-roll debauchery any day, at least it's healthy.

Its a matter of opinion. My dad would probably agree with you, but I happen to think that some of the greatest songs ever made were by Michael Jackson.

Thriller,
Billie Jean,
Smooth Criminal

They are timeless. I can listen to them 10,15 years after they were made and they don't lose their appeal.
Quote Reply
Amazing how the majority of the other Jackson children ended up being fairly normal. And note that they are still African Americans, instead of pale-plastic Americans.

Children love him? Who cares what kids think about Michael Jackson? Children are ignorant, that why they have parents. Any parent who lets their child "sleep over" with that freak...doesn't deserve to be a parent.

Jackson is 44 years old. He's a multi-millionaire. He has not lived with his parents since he was a teenager. He had a bad childhood, so what? Get a therapist.

He has no excuses.

He needed somebody early on to tell him how fucked up he is, instead of coddling his every neurotic desire.

Quote Reply
>>>Smooth Criminal <<<

Definatly a classic Smile

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Quote:
Amazing how the majority of the other Jackson children ended up being fairly normal.

Well they never achieved any further success.

Quote:
And note that they are still African Americans, instead of pale-plastic Americans.

Perhaps you weren't aware of the disease he has affecting his skin pigment?

Quote:
Children love him? Who cares what kids think about Michael Jackson?

I don't know?...I never said children love him.

Quote:
Any parent who lets their child "sleep over" with that freak...doesn't deserve to be a parent.

By the same token the reason people grow up to be freak can be because of poor parenting.

Quote:
Jackson is 44 years old. He's a multi-millionaire. He has not lived with his parents since he was a teenager. He had a bad childhood, so what? Get a therapist.

The point being that he doesn't think he has a problem, only we can see it.
Quote Reply
I believe he's claimed that his change from Black to White is the result of Vitiligo. Although a look at his various faces makes you wonder if it isn't bleaching instead. I tried to find a line up his various looks and found this rather scary page.

If he truly suffered from vitiligo, why did he also hack off every "black" feature he was born with?

Jackson did make some good music (even great music) in the past, and yes he achieved much more success than almost all of his siblings, except Janet who is still relevant.

None of those things are an excuse for his behavior related to children.
Quote Reply
>>
None of those things are an excuse for his behavior related to children.
<<

If you watch the interview tonight you'll see that he has no perception of how he is coming across. He holds hands with a young boy at one point. That alone leads me to believe that is is totally naive and I think anyone who abused kids would be a lot more subtle and cunning than that.

I conclude that he genuinely adores children and if he can make their lives happier by letting them stay over at his house that most kids would dream of owning, then why not, I say.

Last edited by:

Paul: Feb 6, 2003, 3:20 PM
Quote Reply
I agree with you that he appears to have no perception of how he comes across. Probably nobody has been honest with him since he was a teenager.

I also agree that he has some sort of strange infatuation with children.

Would you agree that his own children are at risk for some seriously messed up lives if they aren't able to escape to the real world?

You won't find any good parents letting their children have sleep overs with 44 yr old men.

-Scott
Quote Reply
>>
Would you agree that his own children are at risk for some seriously messed up lives if they aren't able to escape to the real world?
<<

Definitely.

Sorry I have to go now, I've just stood in cat piss and I ain't happy Mad
Quote Reply
Kitty not house broken yet, or just acting up?

Watched bits and pieces of the documentary, but the most fascinating part was the wrap-up after the show. They had a plastic surgeon on who specialized in noses and did a blow by blow analysis of his face over the years - yikes!

All in all, very sad and somewhat scary.

Last edited by:

ArmyAirForces: Feb 6, 2003, 9:33 PM
Quote Reply
She's acting up. She a fussy little madam and if the litter box is *slightly* used (she has a brother) ...then she refuses to use it.

Piss on the floor is rare though. Well at least me stepping in it is Mad
Quote Reply
It was this little devil...

http://gossamer-threads.com/...ment;postatt_id=952;
Quote Reply
Odd indeed, and sure as hell scary...brrr!
Quote Reply
Re: [speedmonster] Michael Jackson - human freak In reply to
Did you read the statement from his victim 10 years ago? Eerily has Jackson saying some of the same phrases he used during this latest interview.

Linky: http://thesmokinggun.com/..._day/doc_o_day.shtml

Plus Jackson reportedly paid out $20 million (or more) to make it go away. That's not "go away you bug me" money, that's "keep my sick ass outta the slammer" money.

I'd hate to be doing PR for him, any time he goes on TV he just makes it worse.

Last edited by:

ArmyAirForces: Feb 10, 2003, 2:59 PM
Quote Reply
I find it hard to believe that the account on that website are the words of a 13 year old.
Quote Reply
As filtered through the family's lawyer you can be sure.

He isn't the first rock star pedophile (IMHO), and unfortunately won't be the last.
Quote Reply
Well as he's not yet been convicted you can't really proclaim either way.

What's to say this family weren't using the kid to get a load of Michael's money?...it doesn't exactly take a genious to realise he'd want to settle out of court and has millions of dollars.

Last edited by:

Paul: Feb 10, 2003, 4:02 PM
Quote Reply
Well I can express my opinion.

You'd think he'd be more interested in clearing his name & reputation, and let's face it, his career....particularly since he can afford to fight it.

This wasn't some minor traffic accident, we're talking about the sexual abuse of a minor. Charges he did not fight.

He had to have made the calculation that it was cheaper for him to fork over $20 million, or more, than having the details come out in court.

If someone accused me of such a heinous crime, I'd spend every nickle I had to fight those charges for as long as it took.

---
Edit: And then go on international TV holding a child's hand and talking about sleepovers? He deserves whatever public scorn goes his way.

Last edited by:

ArmyAirForces: Feb 10, 2003, 4:11 PM
Quote Reply
>>
Well I can express my opinion.
<<

Of course, but calling him a paedophile isn't an opinion.
Quote Reply
Quote:
He isn't the first rock star pedophile (IMHO),.....
Quote Reply
Ok ya got me :)
Quote Reply
You can send my winnings to Michael Jackson's "Save the Children" charity Cool
Quote Reply
Don't you mean "Slave the children" Shocked
> >