Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

A...a...a..girl?

Quote Reply
A...a...a..girl?
http://story.news.yahoo.com/...go_ne/glf_colonial_6
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] A...a...a..girl? In reply to
That's no girl, that's Annika Sorenstam.

Actually I'm curious to see how she does. I don't mind the PGA being shaken up...maybe they'll start having full contact golf, that I would watch.
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] A...a...a..girl? In reply to
Is she the lesbian?

All the male players seemed a bit annoyed, saying she was looking for publicity and she should stick to the ladies tour - maybe they feel threatened =)
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] A...a...a..girl? In reply to
I suppose the LPGA has that reputation, but in a puff piece on her they were interviewing her husband.

Now we wait to see what low ranking PGA tour players decide to enter LPGA events so they can chalk up some easy wins (terrible idea, but somebody is bound to try it).
Quote Reply
Yeah it would only be fair to let Tiger play in a LPGA event =)
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Now we wait to see what low ranking PGA tour players decide to enter LPGA events so they can chalk up some easy wins (terrible idea, but somebody is bound to try it).

That's what I am waiting to see. I have a feeling that more than a few of the women on the LPGA will have their feathers ruffled when this happens.

I know I'd be one of the first ones over there if I was at the back of the PGA tour. I have a hard enough time as it is hitting divots let alone the golf ball so the LPGA doesn't have anything to be worried about, yet :)
Quote Reply
Re: [Chaz] A...a...a..girl? In reply to
Tommorrow I'm playing at "Royal Liverpool" which is the host for the British Open in 2006 - I'm playing with a female professional - I'm interested to see how good she is as I'm used to female club golfers who drive the male members insane as they tend to hit the ball about 20 yards Wink

I played last night too in a competition and it rained and rained for the whole round - it was the most amount of fun I've had in years...NOT Mad