Home : General : Chit Chat :

Re-address Balance III

Quote Reply
Re-address Balance III
http://www.womensenews.org/.../921/context/archive
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Re-address Balance III In reply to
Yes it does happen in any rioting.

But where is your media report on Sleeping hindus which were scortched to death in a train which lead to all this?

Your media would report in some remote back corner. It is thru these reports that conversions toother religions from hinduism is sought and missionaries go about moving with these reports and cash in order to bribe the poor into changing religion.

Oh I just forgot. These activists only wake up when there is anything they can talk against what is happening in India which can comfortably be used as a "Weapon" By MNC who would like to link HR issues to Economic issues. Why doesn't HR groups lambast Ashcrofft and Co is indeed a surprising issue.
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Re-address Balance III In reply to
Quote:
Yes it does happen in any rioting.

Perhaps in non-developed countries, certianly not in the west.
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Perhaps in non-developed countries, certianly not in the west.

Women aren't raped in the west?

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [Jagerman] Re-address Balance III In reply to
No, that's not what he said. He said rape happens "in any rioting"

Do you associate western rioting with rape and abuse of women?...don't think so.

Last edited by:

Paul: Apr 14, 2003, 3:48 PM
Quote Reply
Nope; I don't think India is any great stand-up model of democracy, freedom, and a good way of life. That said, neither do I think America is - which is what I gather anup is trying to point out. America has a proportionally higher violent crime rate than any other western country - and this is the culture that the rest of the world should embrace?

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Well i fail to decipher the western defined "developed nations" in light of following:

Scenario: ICC World Cup, Last Indian Match In Super Sixes Stage:

Channel: SetMax /Sony TV

Expert Panel: Toney Greig (A Celebrity who played for Developed British Nation), Arjuna Ranatunga (Ex Sri Lanka Captain), Kapil Dev (Ex Indian captain), Arun Lal etc

Host: Mandira Bedi (Indian Model & Actress) & Charu Sharma.

During break session, Charu Just asked what color dress Mandira would be wearing in the Semi finals that India was to play next.

All from so called "Un Developed Nations" replied in a dignified manner stating their speculation about the color of the dress.

And Toney Greig, The great Celebrity Of the Great British Nation Raped the Indian Culture:

He Said Quote Unquote:

"Blue Won't go with your complexion ....... Why don't you come topless"

That Senile old man showed the British arrogance of White Skin trying to insult a Non White On Air... Perhaps he has some dna strain of jack the ripper so he suggested that Shameful "Top Less" proposition.

Charu Sharma in a dignified manner said "Tony I think Britishers Love Ties" .... But Tony was too shameless to take the hint. We would definitely not say this on Air to any women be it black, chocolate, white or yellow.

Arjuna Ranatunga was so embarassed that he simply shied away from answering.

I know given the history of arrogance even you would let it pass or probably would put up an excuse that he is an Australian Citizen.... Well he is a Britisher in blood....and played under ECB contract representing Britain @ England

So thats how Western World tries to rape. And surprisingly all those women activist organization never talked about it. You know that's why I do not believe in what these activists and hr organizations print. They just want to rape Indian Democracy much in the same way Tony Greig raped the Indian Host On TV..... Well what can be said when he comes from a descendency where "advanced" shamelessness and arrogance gets all the priority and national support when it comes to insulting non whites. It won't be surprising a similar proposition being made to Iraqi Women by Celebrity Status Britishers few years down the line.

If it the arsenal on which the definition is based, then it just took one man in 5.5 meter of hand woven linen with a 2 M stick to drive the Britishers out, the same man who was thrown out of a train compartment in South Africa.

So it is not clear what is the western criteria of developed nation.... and whatever it may be if celebrities of developed nations are so mentally sick then it is better not to ape that culture where raping non whites is freely allowed.

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 14, 2003, 9:21 PM
Quote Reply
Quote:
America has a proportionally higher violent crime rate than any other western country - and this is the culture that the rest of the world should embrace?

Bin Laden definitely embraced the American Style of Aggression and who paid the penalty? Civilians.

Bush Embraced Bin Laden Ideology (I have been sent by god to do what i am doing) and who is paying the price? Civilians.

That said... no democracy can be an ideal role model anywhere. The problem starts when One Democracy wants to prove its merit over other Democracy by highlighting certain selectively carved out incomplete reports and turning a blind eye to others. And if nyone tries to reason it out, the American obsession of Al Sahaaf is blatantly brought out in print.

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 14, 2003, 9:30 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Re-address Balance III In reply to
This Post was meant for Paul....

And there is yet another Britisher Commentator with heavy doses of sexual overtones in his commentary at Sharjah whenever he sighted Indian Film Stars amongst the crowd...... and he is Older than Tony Greig .....

The problem has been that these celebrities of so called developed nations are uttering these comments on foreign Soil South Africa/ Sharjah) else they would have been booked had it been on Indian soil much like the Swedish (I am not sure how developed Sweden is in Paul's Classification) Couple who have been jailed recently for operating a prostitution racket in Mumbai.

Sorry Jason this was not meant to be in reply to your post....

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 15, 2003, 2:04 AM