Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Quickbooks HELP!!!!!

Quote Reply
Quickbooks HELP!!!!!
I took over accounting for 3 businesses. They already have about a year's worth of quickbooks data on their own personal computer. My question is how do I merge all of their information to my one computer? I have pc anywhere but that will not let me save to my computer. any help would be appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: [patj653] Quickbooks HELP!!!!! In reply to
Why not have each of your clients send you their Quickbooks datafile via e-mail or burn it on a CD mail it?

I haven't used Quickbooks for very long so I don't know how large the data file will be for a year of data.

~Charlie
Quote Reply
Quickbooks Pro will let you have mutliple companies. Have each "client" do a QB-Backup and then you can retreive the file via PCAnywhere. Once you get it you should be able to do a "restore" on your system. I (too) haven't used QB in a long time but we used to use the backup/restore method to ship the data back and forth to other branches.
Quote Reply
I also have a prob. with quickbooks maybe you can help me with this is my first time with qbooks i loadded it in the pc i put the cheques i wrote in but it added them not deducting how do i delete & start again there is not much to redoing it