Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Neighbor Scum

Quote Reply
Neighbor Scum
I caught up with an old friend today only to be disturbed by his horrendous predicament. He was telling me of the really serious problems his family is having with his neighbors causing tons of stress with constant noises.

He showed my a document that contains over 22000 (thousand!) recorded noise instances over a 2 year period. His health has suffered in that mental problems are now apparent, his wife who has heart problems is suffering (though in silence as she doesn't like to admit there's a problem) and to top it all, this neighbors son, who was jailed for armed robbery for holding a knife to the throat of a shop keeper, is now out and adding to the intimidation.

I'm so upset that a good bloke and his family should be treated this way by scum like this. :(

~ ERASER

Free JavaScripts @ Insight Eye

Last edited by:

Eraser: Aug 20, 2002, 9:13 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Eraser] Neighbor Scum In reply to
Hmmm, you can hire gangs to "evict" your neighbours - I am told :)

I actually know someone who hired a gang with baseball bats to evict some squatters in their house (in London UK).

http://www.iuni.com/...tware/web/index.html
Links Plugins

Last edited by:

Ian: Aug 20, 2002, 9:40 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Ian] Neighbor Scum In reply to
In the US they have "nuisance laws" that will get you evicted if the cops come to your house x number of times (it's used to shut down crack houses, etc).