Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

NS 6.2

Quote Reply
NS 6.2
Wow....what ca I say. Pretty damn good! only just today plucked up the guts to try it out. Seems to support styles tags and other M$ tags quite well. What do you guys all think of it (I can guess what you replys are gonna be Wink)

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] NS 6.2 In reply to
Well I use it but only to test, I use IE regularly.

>>Seems to support styles tags and other M$ tags quite well. <<

M$ tags?

>>Wow....what ca I say. Pretty damn good! <<

I guess so....if you are used to using IE 3.0
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] NS 6.2 In reply to
Wow...you didn't try and convince me otherwise that it is a good browser...lol.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Why NS 6.2? Try the latest Mozilla, same features (not talking about these fancy plug-ins), but half its size.
Quote Reply
Yeah, I agree with Thomas. Really small, and very fast, and some sexy new skins too! Go Mozilla!

I suspect that when Mozilla 1 is finally released, Netscape will pack up and pave the way for Mozilla to become a serious open source contender for MSIE.

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] NS 6.2 In reply to
Netscape will never "pack up". They will continue to release Mozilla builds as Netscape as most people don't even know what Mozilla is.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] NS 6.2 In reply to
One of them will jump, surely. You're right that it makes more logical sense for Mozilla to become Netscape, though. Although I would advise against this. The name Netscape doesn't carry too well on the net these days! Best make a fresh start ...

- wil