(Page 4 of 4)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Forum users with multiple usernames In reply to
Blush just in case, sorry Blush

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
I apologize as well. I PM'ed you asking if you were interested in doing a custom job for me, but I did offer to pay you. I can imagine that requests for help can get overwhelming and out of hand. Although, if you weren't viewed as an asset to this community, no one would bother asking you anything. It's kind of flattering if it doesn't get taken out of hand. The main thing I believe is that no one should EVER personally ask you to do something for them without offering to pay you. I think it's rude. That's always the way for computer savvy people. Everyone is always asking you to do stuff for them for free. There have been many times when I have wanted to tell a person, "Look, I do this for a living and work at a computer all day... I don't want to come home and fix your broken computer for free. Take it to CompUSA or where ever you bought it and pay them to fix it." Anyway, if I pissed you off or got on your nerves in anyway I apologize.

Sean
Quote Reply
Re: [SeanP] Forum users with multiple usernames In reply to
QooQ, SeanP:

Nooooooo don't be silly, I didn't want that to put people off, I'm not referring to anyone like you guys.

SeanP:

I was counting the other day, and myself and another user exchanged about 60 pms in one day so as you can imagine my inbox gets pretty full and I delete big chunks of pms all at once, if I didn't reply to you I'm sorry about that, feel free to resend the pm and I'll make sure I reply to it.
Quote Reply
Quote:
so as you can imagine my inbox gets pretty full and I delete big chunks of pms all at once, if I didn't reply to you I'm sorry about that, feel free to resend the pm and I'll make sure I reply to it.

Much like my mailbox. =)

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Forum users with multiple usernames In reply to
Which comes back to my "forced save" function IDEA in the PM area. This way you can delete a chunk without removing the ones you want to keep by marking them a keeper when you first read them.

Just a thought but it sure makes sense!Wink

Last edited by:

Teambldr: Aug 6, 2002, 3:10 PM
> >