Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Bush vs Osama

Quote Reply
Bush vs Osama
Quote:
Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenant Ayman al-Zawahiri are alive and the group is "going to launch attacks against America," according to audiotaped remarks by an al Qaeda spokesman aired Sunday. Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, the spokesman, also claimed responsibility for the deadly attack last April on the historic synagogue on the Tunisian island of Djerba. The message also said that Mullah Omar, the leader of the Taliban now on the run, is still alive and that "98 percent of the leadership of al Qaeda are safe" and are running their affairs smoothly.

Posted 23rd June.

This so just seems like a petty argument between two school children, but instead of two kids it is two grown up idiots. I don't know what right they think they have to cause such disruption to most of the world.

Bush and Osama should just settle this whole thing with a friggin fist fight and be done with it.

Last edited by:

Paul: Jun 23, 2002, 4:28 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Bush vs Osama In reply to
Last time I looked Tony Blair was deep into this issue as well!Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [Teambldr] Bush vs Osama In reply to
Ok well they can have a tag team no holds barred match up. Bush/Blair vs Osama/that other guy :)
Quote Reply
We could have Govenor Ventura ref the match!Shocked
Quote Reply
Here it is...

Bush and Blair Vs. Osama and Sadaam

In a no holds barred caged celebrity death match with Jesse Ventura as the ref.

I would pay more to watch that then a match between Holmes and Ali in their prime!Cool
Quote Reply
Imagine the audience viewing figures if that was on tv...sheesh.
Quote Reply
That would be bigger the the world cup and superbowl combined!

The pay per view would also be staggering!
Quote Reply
Analyzed like a true child.
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] Bush vs Osama In reply to
Care to expand?
Quote Reply
Not really, it would be wasted time.
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] Bush vs Osama In reply to
Sigh. It would be nice for you to explain what you mean though if you are going to call me a child.

Last edited by:

Paul: Jun 24, 2002, 10:43 AM
Quote Reply
Apparently Osama was just trying to get a little attention from the "American Devils." I just wanna know what was passing through his idiotic mind when he decided to attack the WTC buildings...it seemed as though he wanted to be in the spotlight...but he is gettin a little more than he bargained for. And I think that the Al Quaeda fellowship is a little less than intact than we are led on to believe...

Words are hollow actions speak

Crapshoot70 (this isn't my real name)
--
I don't like anyone...but everyone LOVES me Unsure
--
AKA...The Post Pirate Pirate
Quote Reply
Re: [Crapshoot70] Bush vs Osama In reply to
>>
I just wanna know what was passing through his idiotic mind when he decided to attack the WTC buildings
<<

"He" didn't...he's too much of a coward...unlike his servants, he doesn't have the guts to die for what he supposedly believes in.
Quote Reply
That's true...but I mean Bush...doesn't he seem like the kinda guy who likes this kinda war... and I hope he had a great vacation while the rest of the world found out there was a "heads up" on the WTC attacks...OSAMA can just run now...

Crapshoot70 (this isn't my real name)
--
I don't like anyone...but everyone LOVES me Unsure
--
AKA...The Post Pirate Pirate
Quote Reply
You mean Frazier and Ali... Smile

------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] Bush vs Osama In reply to
ahhhhh....Those were the good old days of boxing!