Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Apologies

Quote Reply
Apologies
 Hi,

First of all, I'm sorry for the lack of appearance here (the forum), and also replying to my emails. Quite a bit has been going on in my life recently, and it got to a point where I was almost going to give up (literally).

First, I lost my daytime job. Then to rub it in, no work really came in and I had to move back into my parents house (I'm in some quite severe debt now, after loosing the flat). I also managed to crash my car on the day of moving back to my parents, which really was salt in the wound :/

In short - I know these things aren't a reason to neglect my clients and company, but I was just getting more and more in self pity with myself (I'm over it now though, and am now working on clearing the debts off).

I'm going to take a while to get through all the emails in my inbox, so if you have a really important one, please don't hesitate to contact me (just send a "bump" email to me, or just a new one).l

Anyway, its good to be back again Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Apologies In reply to
Good to see you back ! Hope everything goes smoothly from now on.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alba] Apologies In reply to
In Reply To:
Good to see you back ! Hope everything goes smoothly from now on.
Thanks Smile Me too! As the saying goes, "things can only get better" :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Good to see you back Andy.

When one door closes a window of opportunity opens, I hope it opens soon for you.

Take care,

SandraR

Sandra Roussel
Chonsa Group Design - Fresh Start Housing
Quote Reply
It was only a couple of months ago that one of my friends made the comment "... yeah, we are all just about one paycheck away from disaster.."

Good to hear you are feeling better. I tend to get into a funk during the winter, but winter in Texas only lasts 2 months so it's not too bad. Good Luck!
Quote Reply
Re: [Watts] Apologies In reply to
Thanks everyone for your kind comments =) Lets hope I can get back into the black, and back on track <G>

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Glad to have you back Andy.

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------