Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

Still search problems in 1.13

Quote Reply
Still search problems in 1.13
I have upgraded my test site to Links SQL 1.13, but after the upgrade I found problems searching substring:
I have an example. Searching leo should find one link having Leo in the title. Searching leo* should find two links: Leo and Leonia in the title, but doesn't find Leonia. I have enabled DEBUG on level 5, but I can't understand what goes wrong. Please could someone check my site with the following examples:

URL: http://www2.fimnet.fi/cgi/links/search.cgi (version 1.13) or search11.cgi (version 1.11 search.cgi)
Search for word "leo" and you should find: "Leo Pharma Oy"
Search for word "leo*" and you should find: "Leo Pharma Oy" and "Leonia pankki"

I have upgraded both search.cgi and Search.pm from 1.11 to 1.13.

Lauri Parikka

Subject Author Views Date
Thread Still search problems in 1.13 lpa 3134 Oct 11, 2000, 6:04 AM
Thread Re: Still search problems in 1.13
jiliu 3053 Oct 11, 2000, 8:40 AM
Thread Re: Still search problems in 1.13
qango 3056 Oct 11, 2000, 10:09 AM
Thread Re: Still search problems in 1.13
lpa 3044 Oct 11, 2000, 12:15 PM
Thread Re: Still search problems in 1.13
Stealth 3056 Oct 11, 2000, 1:18 PM
Post Re: Still search problems in 1.13
qango 3033 Oct 12, 2000, 1:48 AM