We're pleased to announce the release of Gossamer Links 3.0.2. This is primarily a maintenance release.
- Updated to support mod_perl 2.0.0-rc5 and later (mod_perl's API changed)
- Fixed new/updated/etc icons to display properly in Safari
- Fixed issue with search highlighting in results of custom queries
- Fixed template clear issue with certain content in sidebars (eg. google ads)
- Added extra checks in 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 upgrade code, which will hopefully stop upgrades from failing
- Fixed admin side newsletter direct subscribers link for root category
Bug Fixes (from Gossamer Update):
- A bug in Gossamer Links could cause category deletion to fail when a plugin containing a category deletion hook is active.
- Various build fixes
- Build changed
- A bug was causing all categories to be rebuilt when a link was added or modified
- date_offset fixed
- With build staggered, the link count was incorrectly calculated resulting in some detailed pages not being built
- When a link is in multiple categories, and the build_detail_format setting is not %ID%, then the detailed page is generated multiple times, but the detailed_url in the categories all pointed to a single detailed page.
- Added a workaround for when LINKS_NEW language was modified
- Adding a review or rating a link does not mark a link as updated (and thus does not mark a category as updated).
- Category parents fix
- $DB->table('Category')->parents() was returning the parent ID's in the reverse order causing the Category_Template to inherit the wrong template.
- GLinks returns an error when attempting to delete a category if an installed plugin uses the delete_category hook.
- Links::Utils::load_editors was incorrectly modifying the parents cache (so $DB->table('Category')->parents() was returning the wrong value).
- Links::Utils::format_title now has a no_span option to not add the span tags around the last item in the title
- Fix a bug with GT::Template not recompiling templates under certain conditions.
- If a template that includes a non-existent file is compiled, then when the included file is created, the template is not recompiled until the template's timestamp has been changed.
- Fix a bug in building detailed pages where not all detailed pages are built when build_detail_format option is set to "%ID%" and you have more than 1000 links.
- Correct a bug where the search logger attempts to log custom searches (eg. fieldname=query) where the query is not set.
Gossamer Threads Development Team