2) Increase the size of the coding buttons in the post and edit forms.
3) Provide multiple interfaces that can be controlled by admin and users. Example: The left "user" column information should be optionally posted in the top of each post or as it is in the left of the post.
4) Put the original post replying to next to the textbox using IFRAME/ILAYER (especially useful for long posts).
5) Make the "FAQ" page more accessible as a link within the top menu rather than simplying putting "Get Markup Help" in the post forms.
6) Add a feature to see new posts in last day, two days, and three days (like with WWWTHREAD) not just a date field option in the search form.
7) Show what forum users have been in the last fifteen minutes as the "Who's Online" option rather than generic links like "Posting Reply".
I am sure there are other things that could be added.