Mailing List Archive: Zope: XML
Sex is a play, and you must win!

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

porch at silkytyme

Oct 15, 2005, 5:39 PM

Sex is a play, and you must win!

The objective of this guide is to save you time and money.

Incompetents invariably make trouble for people other than themselves.

A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.
He marries best who puts it off until it is too late.

History is more or less bunk.
Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
It's an ill wind that blows when you leave the hairdresser.

Zope-xml mailing list
Zope-xml [at] zope

Subject User Time
Sex is a play, and you must win! porch at silkytyme Oct 15, 2005, 5:39 PM