Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

RE: Zope-web digest, Vol 1 #200 - 1 msg

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

donald.braman at yale

Jun 22, 2001, 9:16 AM

RE: Zope-web digest, Vol 1 #200 - 1 msg

This question makes me think that it might be nice for people to be ablet
(though not required) to "register" Zope during installation. I know that
sounds corporate, but the list of registered users could be used to email
them about security patches, updates, etc. You could even throw in some
optional questions about hardware used, etc. Is that something that the
folks at zope.org would be willing to keep track of? Just a thought. -Don

Donald Braman
donald.braman [at] yale

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:53:19 +0100
From: Martin C Brown <python-te [at] mcwords>
To: <zope-web [at] zope>
Subject: [ZWeb] Zope Users

Is there any reasonable information out there on the number of Zope users?

I know there's a great list of users on the Zope website in the resources
section, but what I need is hard and fast numbers to include as part of a
proposal for a new web project.

TIA

MC
--
Martin 'MC' Brown, mc [at] mcwords http://www.mcwords.com
Writer, Author, Consultant

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded