Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web
new.zope.org

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

donald.braman at yale

new.zope.org

First, I love the new page's concept; the idea of dividing new.zope.org in
to /news /documentation /business /etc. is a good one. I also like the idea
of "floating" sidebars on the right. Here's what I'd change.

1. Ditto on smaller font sizes. I'd push all of em down 1 and the headlines
down 2. (I think Mozilla has perfect font sizing on their site, if you want
a model.)
2. Maybe skip the "More...." and hyperlink from the title/heading (like the
NYTimes). This will save you space & make for consistency across sidebars,
etc., where there are no "More..." links.
3. Text under sidbar's on right (navigation & username) don't appear to be
links even though they are.

Nice work!

Subject User Time
new.zope.org donald.braman at yale Apr 30, 2001, 10:02 AM