Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

Can't FTP to ftp.zope.org

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

amos at digicool

Feb 13, 2001, 3:50 PM

Can't FTP to ftp.zope.org

Hi,

For about the past hour I have been unable to ftp to ftp.zope.org

[amos [at] pd Trunk]$ ftp ftp.zope.org
ftp: connect: Connection refused
ftp>

I have the same problem from several different machines and clients. Any
ideas about what's up?

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier mailto:amos [at] digicool
Digital Creations http://www.digicool.com

klm at digicool

Feb 14, 2001, 7:01 AM

Re: Can't FTP to ftp.zope.org [In reply to]

There's a separate zeo client for ftp - it must be down. This is one for
ethan or andrew - knowing enough to cause trouble, i went and poked
around, but the start_ftp script that i last knew about refers to
something that's no longer there (/usr/local/zope_soft, which now seems to
be in /usr/local/base), so i don't feel confident enough about the scene
to fiddle with it.

Ken

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Amos Latteier wrote:

> For about the past hour I have been unable to ftp to ftp.zope.org
>
> [amos [at] pd Trunk]$ ftp ftp.zope.org
> ftp: connect: Connection refused
> ftp>
>
> I have the same problem from several different machines and clients. Any
> ideas about what's up?

andrew at digicool

Feb 14, 2001, 8:35 AM

RE: Can't FTP to ftp.zope.org [In reply to]

I had to modify the ftp startup script; it appears things have been moved
around. It is working now. Ethan should probably look at it though, to
ensure it's as he expects it to be.
Andrew