Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

I'm going to restart zope.org

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jim at digicool

Oct 19, 2000, 7:04 AM

I'm going to restart zope.org

The Wiki page permissions (in the ZWiki code itself) are wrong,
which is preventing me from using FTP (emacs) with the wikis.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton mailto:jim [at] digicool
Technical Director (888) 344-4332 Python Powered!

permission. Violation of my privacy with advertising or SPAM will
repeats.

jim at digicool

Oct 19, 2000, 7:14 AM

Re: I'm going to restart zope.org [In reply to]

Jim Fulton wrote:

> The Wiki page permissions (in the ZWiki code itself) are wrong,
> which is preventing me from using FTP (emacs) with the wikis.

We can now edit the Zope.org wikis with FTP. Yee ha!

Jim

--
Jim Fulton mailto:jim [at] digicool
Technical Director (888) 344-4332 Python Powered!
Digital Creations http://www.digicool.com http://www.python.org

permission. Violation of my privacy with advertising or SPAM will
repeats.

chrisw at nipltd

Oct 20, 2000, 1:30 AM

Re: I'm going to restart zope.org [In reply to]

Jim Fulton wrote:

> Jim Fulton wrote:
> >
> > The Wiki page permissions (in the ZWiki code itself) are wrong,
> > which is preventing me from using FTP (emacs) with the wikis.
>
> We can now edit the Zope.org wikis with FTP. Yee ha!

Perhaps someone could write a short how-to on doing this, and, in fact,
accessing stuff on Zope.org through FTP in general. I can never remember
the port number, and I wonder how I'd go about playing with stuff in my
member folder using FTP?

cheers,

Chris

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded