Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

link cataloguing policy

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mindlace at digicool

Oct 13, 2000, 3:18 AM

link cataloguing policy

Zopatistas,

I've been getting a lot of requests to catalog links that are not
directly related to zope and not zope powered, like people's homepages
(not zope powered) and places like Andover.net (not zope powered, or
about zope).

Should I catalog these kind of links?

~ethan

paul at digicool

Oct 16, 2000, 9:42 AM

Re: link cataloguing policy [In reply to]

The litmus test should be:

"Is it relevant to Zope.org readers?"

A lot of these folks are interested in the following question:

"How do I drive more hits to my site?"

:^)

Thus, your instincts are right.

--Paul

ethan mindlace fremen wrote:

> Zopatistas,
>
> I've been getting a lot of requests to catalog links that are not
> directly related to zope and not zope powered, like people's homepages
> (not zope powered) and places like Andover.net (not zope powered, or
> about zope).
>
> Should I catalog these kind of links?
>
> ~ethan

--Paul