Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

planet request

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

simon at joyful

Feb 26, 2009, 12:33 PM

planet request

Speaking of various microsites.. it would be good to have a really
attractive, complete, well-publicised planet (blog aggregator) for the
zope world. Michael Haubenwallner currently maintains
http://planetzope.org , and the content is also displayed at
http://planet.zope.org .

Michael, one thing which makes this less useful is the feed truncates
many interesting blog posts. Debian, Gnome, Ubuntu planets include the
full body in the feed as much as possible. Could we do the same ?

Thanks for the site,
-Simon

michael at d2m

Feb 26, 2009, 12:37 PM