Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

performance issue with zope

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mahesh_cn at yahoo

Jul 16, 2007, 11:16 PM

performance issue with zope

Hi,
I have a performance issue with zope while updating around 30000 objects with a 2 GB database file. It seem to take more than 5 hours. Do any one has any advise for me?

I have relatively high end machine with dual processor 1 GB Ram for the data base file size I have.

Thanks in advance
Mahesh C Nagaraj

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

lists at zopyx

Jul 16, 2007, 11:21 PM

Re: performance issue with zope [In reply to]

--On 16. Juli 2007 23:16:21 -0700 mahesh bangalore <mahesh_cn [at] yahoo>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a performance issue with zope while updating around 30000
> objects with a 2 GB database file. It seem to take more than 5 hours. Do
> any one has any advise for me?
> I have relatively high end machine with dual processor 1 GB Ram for
> the data base file size I have.

You're on the wrong list. Use the zope [at] zope mailinglist.
This list is for zope.org issues only.

-aj

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded