Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

cvs.zope.org

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mwa at zope

Mar 13, 2007, 4:23 AM

cvs.zope.org

I sent a note last night about locking down cvs.zope.org that may not have
gotten out as I locked it a bit too much.

cvs.zope.org was an open relay. I made it not a relay. Now it's a proper relay
for zope.org.

It also had MySQL accessible on the public address. I locked that down to
localhost. Let me know if that needs to be loosened at all.

Mark
--
Mark W. Alexander <mwa [at] zope>
Director of Hosting Operations

andrew at sawdog

Mar 13, 2007, 8:42 AM

Re: cvs.zope.org [In reply to]

You likely want to send this to more lists then this one - this one is
mainly for zope.org the user facing site. The various zope* dev lists are
more appropriate perhaps?

Andrew Sawyers