Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

wiki.zope.org down again

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

simon at joyful

Feb 27, 2007, 12:22 PM

wiki.zope.org down again

Sorry folks. I've had more trouble bringing my zope up after a restart, and
I'm out of time. Currently it looks like it is serving requests.. just none
of mine.. or extremely slowly. This could be a routine scalability issue
due to increased traffic or newly exposed expensive links maxing out my
setup. But I'll have to come back to it later.

simon at joyful

Feb 27, 2007, 12:36 PM

Re: wiki.zope.org down again [In reply to]

Seems to be back to normal now.