Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

Wiki CSS

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kevin at bud

Oct 22, 2006, 8:25 PM

Wiki CSS

Since the Z3 dev wiki home page is a definition list, I applied some
styles to dl, dt and dd for the new wiki skin.

Overall, any opinions on site style, i.e.:

* I think a good set of CSS makes a web site look more professional

* I prefer plain-jane pages, CSS makes the pages look too flowery

* I prefer plain-jane as the default, but would like to have a set
of styles available that I can apply specifically by wrapping
elements in something like <div class="style-type"></div>

- Kevin