Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

Fwd: zope.org DNS screwed up

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

justizin at siggraph

Oct 10, 2006, 9:00 AM

Fwd: zope.org DNS screwed up

whups.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justin Ryan <justin_ryan [at] siggraph>
Date: Oct 10, 2006 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: zope.org DNS screwed up
To: Martijn Faassen <faassen [at] infrae>
Cc: Zope Web <zope-web [at] zope>

Crap.

I don't know what's up, it seems to be resolving OK, but I concur that
it is not loading.

I'm checking in ZoneEdit now. Somehow the IP is wrong.

Sorry, just woke up, worst road trip ever last night. I'm on it.

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter
http://www.siggraph.org/

andrew at sawdog

Oct 10, 2006, 9:05 AM

Re: Fwd: zope.org DNS screwed up [In reply to]

Can we get the access info spread to a larger group please. I believe jens
and myself are good candidates.

Andrew

On 10/10/06 12:00 PM, "Justizin" <justizin [at] siggraph> wrote:

> whups.

faassen at infrae

Oct 10, 2006, 9:18 AM

Re: Fwd: zope.org DNS screwed up [In reply to]

Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> Can we get the access info spread to a larger group please. I believe jens
> and myself are good candidates.

I'm glad Justin is on it now. :)

Sharing access is an important priority. I also listed Chris Withers as
he showed an interest.

Regards,

Martijn

justizin at siggraph

Oct 10, 2006, 9:18 AM

Re: Fwd: zope.org DNS screwed up [In reply to]

Yes. I'll forward you both the ZFoundation welcome mail.

The biggest mistake I made was not asking Rob to double-check a few
records before making the switch. I checked that all of our new NS
were resolving records, but didn't test them against the correct
records.

Okay I'm going to peek at the rest of this thread.

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter
http://www.siggraph.org/

justizin at siggraph

Oct 10, 2006, 9:21 AM

Re: Fwd: zope.org DNS screwed up [In reply to]

I sent Andrew, Jens, and Chris the ZoneEdit welcome mail.