Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web

wiki.python.org - Zope

 

 

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


michael at d2m

Sep 27, 2006, 2:20 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1662 views)
Permalink
wiki.python.org - Zope

I've just added Zope release information at
http://wiki.python.org/moin/Zope

Anyone want to update the remaining information to be more current ?

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org

_______________________________________________
Zope-web maillist - Zope-web [at] zope
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-web


justizin at siggraph

Sep 27, 2006, 2:26 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1594 views)
Permalink
Re: wiki.python.org - Zope [In reply to]

I believe that one or all of CGI, PCGI, and FastCGI have been
deprecated in 2.10.

On 9/27/06, Michael Haubenwallner <michael [at] d2m> wrote:
> I've just added Zope release information at
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/Zope
>
> Anyone want to update the remaining information to be more current ?
>
> Michael
>
> --
> http://zope.org/Members/d2m
> http://planetzope.org
>
> _______________________________________________
> Zope-web maillist - Zope-web [at] zope
> http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-web
>


--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter
http://www.siggraph.org/
_______________________________________________
Zope-web maillist - Zope-web [at] zope
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-web


baiju.m.mail at gmail

Sep 27, 2006, 8:17 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1598 views)
Permalink
Re: wiki.python.org - Zope [In reply to]

On 9/28/06, Michael Haubenwallner <michael [at] d2m> wrote:
> I've just added Zope release information at
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/Zope

Updated this too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zope_3

Regards,
Baiju M
_______________________________________________
Zope-web maillist - Zope-web [at] zope
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-web


michael at d2m

Sep 27, 2006, 10:27 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1601 views)
Permalink
Re: wiki.python.org - Zope [In reply to]

Baiju M wrote:
> On 9/28/06, Michael Haubenwallner <michael [at] d2m> wrote:
>> I've just added Zope release information at
>> http://wiki.python.org/moin/Zope
>
> Updated this too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zope_3
>

Changed this too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zope

Baijum, can we add a page under http://kpug.zwiki.org/Zope3Pages
with a list of pages that need to be monitored for changes ?

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org

_______________________________________________
Zope-web maillist - Zope-web [at] zope
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-web


baiju.m.mail at gmail

Sep 27, 2006, 10:47 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1585 views)
Permalink
Re: wiki.python.org - Zope [In reply to]

On 9/28/06, Michael Haubenwallner <michael [at] d2m> wrote:
> Baiju M wrote:
> > On 9/28/06, Michael Haubenwallner <michael [at] d2m> wrote:
> >> I've just added Zope release information at
> >> http://wiki.python.org/moin/Zope
> >
> > Updated this too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zope_3
> >
>
> Changed this too
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zope
>
> Baijum, can we add a page under http://kpug.zwiki.org/Zope3Pages
> with a list of pages that need to be monitored for changes ?

Ok, done: http://kpug.zwiki.org/ZopeRelatedWebPages

I think this page should be updated:
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/MakingARelease

Regards,
Baiju M
_______________________________________________
Zope-web maillist - Zope-web [at] zope
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-web

Zope web RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.